International Hope! Arc - 23

To: Makoto Naegi (-------@--------------------)

From: Byakuya Togami (-------@--------------------)

I'm on my way to find you. If you see this, know that I love you.

Yours, Byakuya

-----

To: Byakuya Togami (-------@--------------------)

From: Asahina Aoi (-------@--------------------)

See you at 7, right? I'll be waiting for you at the docks. We'll have to move quickly. Still haven't heard from Kyoko.

-Hina

-----

To: Asahina Aoi (-------@--------------------)

From: Byakuya Togami (-------@--------------------)

7 sharp.

Makoto,

You won't ever read this, I'm writing this while on my way to find you. You won't read any of these letters, the ones I've sent that express the deep desire you've

Dear friend,

I can't allow you to read of my desire that's been recorded so blatantly with my own ink and pen. I suffocate at the thought of you reading the etchings of my heart. Will you understand? I

Dear Makoto,

Is Christmas still on? I'll explain it to you then. Is that the easiest way? Nothing is easy anymore, not even breathing.

Makoto, how do I write to you while my hand is quivering and I feel on the verge of dying? But I can't die, not until I know you're safe. That's my

Makoto,

I hope I'll be able to speak when I see you. I love you more than I understand, and more than my heart can hold. Hopefully you'll see the way I love you one day, on a day where I can finally live again. The world has gone grey without you. Hina misses you as well. Without her I'm as good as mute, she keeps me talking and thinking of anything other than horrible possibilities. Maybe I can see why Kyoko is so drawn to her, if I were into that. I'm too into you to consider anything else however. Not that you'll ever know the half of it.