Authors' Note #2

I know when you saw the notification you must've been like YAY THEY UPDATED FINALLY but nope, it's just a notice so I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY REAAALLLYYYY SORRY it's not a real chapter! We haven't had ANY time to visit Wattpad in the past week and a half, much less write.

However, we suggest you continue reading this notice because if you do and you answer us in the comments, we'll be able to update faster.

So we recently reached 300 followers (!!!), and we said we wanted to celebrate somehow, so we were thinking... And came up with the idea of writing a bonus chapter, so we kept thinking... and thought, Hey, we haven't done a NICO chapter in a while!

And guys, Nico=Solangelo, and we know how much you guys LOVE Solangelo, and we've never written them before so it would be a good expirement!

But some of you asked about a PIPABETH reconcilement, and a daughter/father reunion with both girls, but if we do Nico's POV, you will probably have to wait another chapter or two to find out what happens. And we are much looking forward to it...

So tell us in the comments what you want next chapter to be: Nico's POV or Annabeth's?

Please answer before Saturday, April 4th, so we can know and have enough time to update before school gets crazy again. Thanks in advance! xx

~R & T