FINAL AUTHORS' NOTE

Hey everyone, it's Tess and Rachel.

We've finally finished Blood of Olympus, which we started on October 16th, 2013, and 65 chapters, 391 pages, and 130 265 words later, finished on December 31st, 2015.

We feel like we're about to cry but we're also super happy that we finished. Some of you might think we're making a big deal out of nothing, but writing this fanfic has been a huge part of our lives since 2013.

Writing this fanfic was hard for sure, and there were times where we felt like giving up, but we're so glad we stuck to it.

Writing this fanfic made us grow so much as friends and writers (we had only known each other for about a month when we started this fanfic) and honestly we don't know how we're going to survive without it, but we're also insanely happy we finished it.

Thank you so much if you've ever read our fanfic. Whether you've been here from chapter 1 or have started reading yesterday, thank you so much.

Thanks to you guys, we reached over 200 000 reads, 3 200 votes, and 2 400 comments, ranking our fanfic #4 most popular Blood of Olympus fanfiction on Wattpad.

Our advice to you: In 2016, please don't give up on anything. Because the feeling of accomplishment you get when you finish something you've worked hard on is wonderful. It will all be worth it in the end.

Also, we've answered most of our questions in the comment section throughout this book but if you have any questions about writing, writing a book with another person, us, or anything else in general, please ask us in the comments because we will be posting a Q&A in the next chapter.

In 2013, when we first started writing, we wanted to accomplish 1000 reads. We never thought we'd get 200 times that, so thank you again.

We know a lot of people say this but it DOES feel surreal that our story has been shared worldwide and has made so many people smile.

WE LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH THANKS FOR MAKING WATTPAD AND OUR LIVES 200 000 TIMES BETTER!!!

~Tess & Rachel 

RACHEL'S MESSAGE TO TESS: I HATE YOU SO MUCH MY DAUGHTER CONGRATS ON FINISHING BoO *PATS YOUR HEAD* *CAN'T REACH CAUSE YOU'RE TALLER THAN ME* *JK I CAN STILL REACH I'M NOT THAT SHORT* 

Anyways in all serious-ness you're such an amazing friend & daughter & writer!! Seriously I wish I was as nice and sassy as you, and was able to make as amazing & relatable characters as you. Sorry for being a bad mother. (I'm REALLY not sorry) 

Everyone must already be thinking we're crazy but yeah, it's crazy how much we've changed since we started writing BoO! For anyone who didn't know, we had known each other for a little over than a month before we started this story. I had just moved schools and barely knew anyone, but Tess was really nice to me and I introduced her to Wattpad so we could start this fan fiction, and many more. Now we've known each other for 2 and a half years and we still write together and are friends (mother & daughter actually). 

ANYWAYS HAPPY NEW YEAR!! CONGRATS ON FINISHING BoO!! we're SUCH WAB DUMB GENIUSES!!

~Rach xx

TESS' MESSAGE TO RACH: Yo mah mother I think I've told you most of what I wanted to say but surprisingly there's still some stuff. You probably remember this but I'll remind you and the rest of our readers anyway, this all started with you.

You got me to join Wattpad, you started this story, you got me to write it with you, and I gotta say it was one of the best decisions of my life to agree to do it.

So yes, thanks child, telepathic schizophrenic twinsie, Rachel, and whatever else I've called you during these past two years. XD You're a great writing partner. I always look at your chapters and tried to learn from them because I just love the way you write, and in such an advanced way (if that makes sense).

I know it must've been hard when I would take so long to update, but hey, we got through it. ;) It's been fun. Can't wait to fangirl, ship Hugole, and write more. Lots more. :P LET THIS BE A YEAR OF JOY AND HAPPINESS AND NO PROCRASTINATION! XD

~Tessassy ^.^

PS: don't forget to ask us questions if you have any!