OUR OTHER PJO BOOK: THE QUEST OF FOUR + Q&A

If you didn't know, we have another PJO book out called the Quest of Four. (we've already talked about it before) Now that our Blood of Olympus fan fiction is over, we're going to be mainly writing that. First of all, we're going to give answers to general questions, then answer the questions you asked us.

Q: Are the Blood of Olympus characters in the Quest of Four? Yes, they are.

Q: Where is the Quest of Four set in? In Olympus City.

Q: Are the main characters in the Quest of Four demigods? Yes. (children of the Seven)

Q: What type of story is the Quest of Four? An adventure/teen fiction, kinda like the PJO books.

Q: How do you start writing something you discontinued? Because I really want to start writing mine again, but I just can't get the feel for it. What am I supposed to do?(BernzDemigodofAthenaHi and thanks for reading! When we need motivation to start writing again, we really just have to tell ourselves to do it. Re-reading the last couple chapters helps to put us in the mood. You really have to remind yourself why you started writing in the first place. Getting back to the roots of the story and returning to the initial excitement you had when you first started writing can really help... if the story really means something to you, you'll find your way back to it! We're so glad you liked BoO! 

Q: What pushed you to write this fanfic together? (BalasingamDayinyWe were PJO fans and we'd just made this account together. One day Tess went into our works and saw a draft of a book called Blood of Olympus Fanfic. Tess asked me (Rachel) if I was going to write a Blood of Olympus fanfic, and I suggested we wrote it together. She wasn't sure at first but somehow I managed to convince her. After that, it was just a matter of picking who would write which POV'S which was pretty easy since we both have different favorite characters!

Q: how did you feel when you finished the story? (BalasingamDayinyOkay this is a hard one... As you guys could probably tell we were ecstatic. We'd been writing it for two years, which is the same time real authors take to write a real book. We were really glad we were done and could concentrate on our other books but also kind of sad because as we've mentioned it took up a whole chunk of our lives and ever since we've finished it's been different! So, pretty much: mixed emotions.

Q: and when you guys are writing together, how do you guys compromise on ideas?, that's all for now. Thanks!! :) (BalasingamDayiny) Well, we never really disagree on ideas since we have pretty similar visions/ideas for a lot of things. But of course, it occasionally does happen! Usually we just discuss a bit and decide to do something in between both of our ideas, or not choose either of the ideas and come up with a completely new one. 

Q: Hello! I have a question about your BoO fanfiction.... that part where Helen dies? and the name "Arabelle" is on it? And that's Helen's dying wish to Piper? Is that why in Quest of Four, Piper and Jason's daughter's name is Belle?? If not, what happened to "Arabelle"? Great job though. I loved the ending! (the_draco_lovers) First of all: thank you so much, we're very happy you liked the ending! We love you! And then, yes, it's related. Helen's dying wish was something we were really not sure about but we decided to make it Arabelle for a reason you will discover if you read Quest of Four (wink wink). And yes, Piper decided to name her daughter Arabelle (Belle for short) because of that. And you will figure out who/what Arabelle is and why Piper decided to name her daughter that in Quest of Four! Thanks so much for reading!