65: THE END

65.0 - PIPER

Olympus City was a place Piper wanted to spend her entire life in. She never wanted to leave. She wanted to get married to Jason, and have kids, and live in a house in the City. She wanted to get a job - being a lawyer sounded especially interesting to her, and with all the arguments demigods have, she would probably never get bored. She just wanted to focus on her, instead of the bigger picture. She wanted to make the little things in life count.

Her and Jason were sitting in the first café Annabeth had built. It smelt like fresh paint and coffee, and the nymphs serving them had big smiles on their faces. 

But they were just getting ready to leave and meet their other friends. Jason paid up and they left.

"Isn't this City just perfect?" Jason asked Piper.

She nodded. "It's the most perfect place I've ever been."

He hugged her to him with one arm, but as they were walking, this quickly became awkward so they broke apart, laughing.

"Where are we gonna live?" Piper asked quietly.

"Annabeth told me they built a camp for younger demigods," Jason said. "You know, now that people are going to start having children." His face was slowly turning red. "And while they build the houses, we're all just gonna stay there."

"Just like old times," Piper said with a sigh.

"But better," Jason reminded her.

"And eventually, maybe we'll move in together?" Piper's heart was beating really fast. She looked up at Jason from underneath her eyelashes, and was relieved to see he was smiling.

"Of course," he said.

This time, Piper could not contain her huge smile.

65.1 - LEO 

The sun shone brightly, courtesy of Apollo. The invisible barrier between the world they were in, and the world they would spend the rest of their lives in seemed to glow. Leo felt Calypso slip her hand into his, and smiled. Ever since Zeus had told them Calypso was no longer immortal and would start aging like a regular person, it was like a huge weight had been lifted off both of their chests. Calypso had started enjoying life like a normal sixteen year old, and nothing made Leo happier.

"Leo!" Piper and Jason ran up to them. For the past week, they'd all been staying on Mount Olympus. (yes, there were hotels on Mount Olympus) But yesterday, all the demigods who had been living in the hotels had gotten a message that stated that they would all be taken back to the mortal world.

And here they were, standing in the middle of a clearing, somewhere in Massachusetts. Leo had no idea what the gods had in store for them, but one thing was sure: he was excited.

"Hey, Calypso!" Piper exclaimed, and the two of them started talking about Gods-knows-what. Leo turned to Jason.

"Can you believe this?" Jason said, his blue eyes sparkling with excitement. "We're about to get what we've dreamed of for so long. A place where we're safe!"

"Yeah," Leo said slowly. "Have you thought about what you're gonna do? You know, now that we can actually go to school, and get jobs?"

"I want to go to school, for sure," Jason said. "I missed out on a proper education. You?"

"Don't laugh, but I was thinking of opening a machine shop. With Calypso."

Jason didn't laugh. "Leo, that's a great idea!"

"Good," Leo said. "Cause it'll be a machine shop slash taco grill! Chef Leo is back!"

"I better get some free vegetarian tacos then," Piper chimed in.