Chapter 31

Yo I really thought last Chapter was trash but you guys comments made me want to continue on. Thank You guys for reading!

I Hope yall paying attention hehehe

_____________

Continuation of 2010 Flashback

" If that's what we are on Andre. I bet I can make more money in a weekend then this girl can in a week without even breaking a sweat. But I won't even go that far just give me a week with your Daughter" Diane said confidently.

" Girl are you serious after you turned down those two men earlier. You don't have the guts. I was trying to help you earlier but I now I just see your delusional..."

" I'll show you delusional..."

" Shuga you can go now"

Diane knew she was in for a long weekend but what Andre didn't know was he was too. Before either one of them could collect their thoughts there was a knock on the door indicating there was a client at the door.

" You done this shit before?" Andre asked before opening the door. 

" What? Let men do whatever the hell they want to me? what do you think?" Diane snapped as she took off her shirt and shorts. Diane was quickly was reminded who Andre was with a forceful grab of her arm.

" If you mess this up we gone have a problem." 

Diane stuck on what to do next simply nodded.  As soon as Andre let go of her she let a breathe that she didn't know she was holding. She hurried into the room before the client came in. The wait wasn't long before the guy came in. Surprisingly it was one of the guys from the club early. 

" Hi" Diane said seductively even though she was nervous as hell.  The guy seemed nervous as if it was his first time. 

" Either this is your first hook up or your first time having sex." Diane said out loud as she gestured for him to come sit next to her. The guy did.

" It's that obvious?  It's both. Yesterday was my 19th birthday and going away party. I'm going into the navy and my cousin was like you can't leave without becoming a man then I was like...." He rambled.

" Annie." Diane introduced herself trying to get him to stop talking. 

" Brian" he said awkwardly holding out his hand for her to shake. She did. Diane got to thinking if this dude is really that naive and gullible then maybe she get even more money out of him.

"I'll tell you what if you can keep a secret, I'll show you and your cousin a good time if you pay me what you were going to pay Andre for the night"

" Whatever I want?"

" I mean everything extra is for a price but basically you got me... all... night... long" Diane dropped to her knees in front of Brian and unzipped his jeans. " How about I give you a little preview while you think on that"

Brian didn't have to think very hard. He followed the plan that Diane asked and paid Andre his money and waited outside in his car for her. He had already paid her 300 up front and promised to give her more later.

" You straight, Sweets?" Andre asked as he watched Diane come out of the room with her clothes back on. 

Diane slightly chuckled at this Sweets act he's on . Sweets was something he always called her. What a stupid nickname.

He came over to her and kissed her on top of her forehead. " Get some rest. I got clients for you tomorrow before you go to work. Then sunday will have family day and talk to Adrienne about this wetting the bed situation. Alright?"