Chapter 12

Due to the amazing increase in engagement from Chapter 9 and 10, I have decided to continue with telling Diane's side of things in order for you guys to understand Adrienne's story. To do this I will have to change the style of writing of this book. I will be writing from the authors point of view or third person so I can tell much needed information that I couldn't give with writing from Adrienne's point of view.

Although, this book is called Drama of a Teen and it's about Adrienne navigating through her dramatic teen years, but as a fan of seeing my work come to life, I think it is important for the mother to express her feelings as well. If you have not noticed, Adrienne's drama stems from her mother's struggle. I also want to make sure that the message of this book does not get lost while I am trying to make the story make sense to 20 year old me from 13 year old me. There are a lot of gaps in my original work that I am trying to fill as I write.

I hope this new change does not confuse people, but if you have any questions or want to discuss the story, whether its pertaining to real life or just the development of this book, please feel free to leave a comment or message me.

~ Your Girl Draya

Ps. I know I have to go back and edit the mistakes I have made in previous chapters. I just get so excited to share lol

_____________

" How did she look? Did she look okay? How bad is this sprain?"

Diane bombarded Emery with questions about Adrienne. Emery came right over to the house after her little mishap with Adrienne. Emery wanted so bad to say forget Adrienne. She was really upset on how Adrienne had treated her and has treated her for some time now, but she couldn't leave Diane hanging.

" She is still the same old Adrienne with a serious attitude problem. The only difference is the fact she got Derek stuck up her ass and a ankle wrap to match." Emery snapped.

Diane somewhat gave her a scolding look for her cursing and Emery apologized.

" Do you have any idea if Derek lives up north?" Jason asked her.

Emery shook her head no. " I wouldn't be surprised If Derek had more than one  home to go to. His dad used to box overseas before he started selling stocks so he is extremely loaded."

Diane sighed completely defeated because she is not getting nowhere in getting to Adrienne.

" Look Ms. Diane she said to give her a couple of days. Maybe she will come home then. I have a project to finish. I'll let you know if I see her again."

And with that Emery got her things and left.

Charity had came down the stairs with a face full of makeup, skin tight jeans that she had cutup to expose her thighs and a button up shirt which was tied up in the front.

" You have got to be kidding me" Diane thought as her eyes grew big with disbelief. Charity was always been into Fashion. She was known for taking Adrienne's hand-me downs and making it her own but this was too far.

Diane began to think she was seeing things as Charity walked passed her and Jason to get to the refrigerator.

" Jason is it just me or is my 12 year old dressed  as a hussy off the street with way too much makeup."