Chapter 26

Happy Thanksgiving!

Please Excuse Mistakes 

Diane

"Ah." Diane whined. Water poured down her body as she held unto Jason while Jason gave her sweet loving.

Jason and Diane were having their adult time in the shower. After having kids, Diane had managed to keep her moans quiet, but man she could not hold in how Jason was making her feel at the moment. She was glad that they were in the shower because she just knew she would have work up the kids.He felt different. He felt larger even.

" wait... slow down..." Diane's body began to shake as she rode out her orgasm, but Jason wasn't done with her.

Jason seductively sucked and nibbled at her swollen breast, waiting for her to catch her breath.

" I love you" he grunted, then slowly began to move his hips causing a loud moan to come from Diane's lips.

Diane opened her eyes to make sure this was Jason, the man she loved. Jason has always been great in bed but this was the best Diane has ever had.

" it's too big" Diane whimpered. Usually women might say this to boost their mans ego but Diane was being dead serious. Once again she looked up to make sure this was Jason.

" oh Fuck" she moaned as her feet began to curl. In sync, Diane felt a warmness as both her and Jason came at the same time.

They both were stuck, letting the water fall down on them as they reminisced on the love they shared. Jason kissed Diane sweetly on her forehead before letting her down. He grabbed a towel and soap and began to wash Diane since she was to on a high.

" You felt really different" she said softly once she got herself together. She took the towel from him before making the shower hotter.

" What you mean different?" He asked groggily as he stepped away from the hot water. Never understood why women loved scorching hot showers.

" you seemed way bigger. I mean I'm not complaining. It was just different."

Jason chuckled " says the person that claimed I was small. Remember that?" He teased.

" HaHa" Diane finished up her shower then stepped out so Jason can have his in peace. " where's the condom? I'll throw it out"

Jason looked down at his shaft then around the shower, not finding it. " uh oh"

" what you mean uh oh? Stop playing babe" Diane laughed as slipped on her robe.

" I'm not playing baby. That's probably why I felt different. I'm so sorry"

Diane sighed. She definitely did not want anymore children but she trusted And loved Jason regardless. She looked around the bathroom and saw the unopened condom they planned on using.

" I should get on birth control. With you living here it's best, especially since you can't keep your hands to yourself." She said as she brushed her wet hair.

" Now you know you a lie. It be all you. You be trying to take my innocence when Jace is taking a nap."

Diane turned toward him in shock. Jason was stepping out the shower, making Diane turn back around and blush.

" After all that we just did, and you wanna act all shy right now"

He wrapped a towel around himself. He walked over to her and hugged her from behind with his big arms. " I can't wait until the day I can call you my wife."

Diane looked at him for a moment through the mirror, then looked away to finish up her hair. " I have something to run by you. I can't seem to find a good paying job right now so I was thinking about working at the club until I find something permanent."