Chapter 34

Excuse the mistakes!

Please don't be mad at me lol

Adrienne

Adrienne and Derek were lying in bed at the Cabin her and her friends would be staying in for the weekend. The cabin is owned by Ashley's dad. Adrienne was resurred by Ashley that just because her and Chloe are cousins doesn't mean Chloe is invited. Which everyone was thankful for. Chloe's presence would make everyone miserable with her annoying attitude.

Since Adrienne and Derek left so early they were the only ones there at the cabin so they had couple hours to themselves. Besides no one would have wanted to hear Adrienne's loud screams of pleasure. As Adrienne laid there satisfied, she began to think about what transpired between them. Even though she got what she wanted, she realized the difference in how Derek touched her. It was very hesitant and gentle. Derek like to be rough when it came to being dominant in bed but this time it was different. They have not had sex in a long time so wouldn't he be all over her?

" Did he even..No I don't think he did.  " Adrienne thought.  Once she got hers twice, Derek got up to go to the bathroom to clean up, at the time Adrienne was so engrossed in her own pleasure that she didn't realize he wasn't satisfied.

Adrienne rolled over on top of Derek. Derek just laid there looking up at her. " You okay?"

He nodded. " Yeah. You okay?" he asked back.

" You still love me?" Adrienne asked causing Derek to give her eye roll.

" Of course I love you. I love you so much it hurts" Derek said dramatically with a chuckle.

"well do you find me attractive?" Adrienne asked not finding things funny.

With the change in their sex life, made Adrienne think that maybe Derek wasn't attracted to her much as he used to. The fluctuation of her weight gain had stopped once she switched birth control after the third time. The clinic where she gets them from finally settled on a brand. Now Adrienne was 10 pounds heavier since she started.  Even though she's eating more, it's beginning to become more excessive. Her hips had spread and her stomach had a small pudge. Derek never complained but why the sudden change. This is what she was afraid of when she moved back home.

" Hell yeah. Im in love with your fine sexy ass. Luv quick playing with me." Derek rolled over causing Adrienne to fall off him. He then fluffed his pillow and proceeded to close his eyes for a nap.

"But you didn't cum..."

" Luv i did. As long as you got yours it don't matter. Now i'm trying to sleep before they get here."

" We're in a relationship, it's not supposed to be one-sided. If you are attracted to me, i shouldn't have to beg you..."

" Adrienne, I just gave you what you wanted. What more do you want from me?" Derek shouted sitting up in bed.

"You fucking pissing me off with that shit. You want sex? I gave it to you. You want some fucking food? I'a give to you. You can't sleep. I drive across town to lay my big ass down on a small ass couch so you can get some sleep. Now you sitting here asking me dumb ass questions. You think I would do that shit if I didn't love you?" He ranted.

Adrienne was a bit cut off guard by his outburst. He almost never talked to her in that way. If he did it always led to an apology and him explaining that he was frustrated about something else. Little did she know he was not going to.

" Oh so now you have nothing to say. You know what your problem is? You too damn spoiled. You got what you wanted so let me sleep." With being said Derek rolled over and tried to get comfortable again.