Chapter 51

Look, I have no clue what I was on so don't ask lol

Enjoy!

Chapter 51

" girl, Why you choose to kiss all on me now, when we are about to go back to this hospital?" Diane giggled against his lips.

Diane and Jason were in his truck after a long morning of running errands. Summer break was right around the corner for the kids so they tried to get things in order. First starting with cleaning the house from top to bottom which they ended up hiring a service to help them because it became too much for them. Second they went to the police station to recieve some follow up information on Adrienne's case. Third go grocery and toy shopping with Mama Rose and the kids, since they will be staying with Mama Rose a little while longer as Adrienne is still in the hospital" and lastly they went to visit a troubled teen program that helps counsel and get teens through alternative school for Adrienne when she's ready.

" baby we had all the time in the world at the house for you to be all on me like this." Jason laughed in between kisses. " Baby girl is waiting for us."

Diane shushed him and continued kissing on her husband. The kisses were playful at first until Jason finally let loose to give her the type of kiss she wanted.

" Mmm" Jason grunted. " Alright that's enough now" It never takes much for Jason to get turned on by Diane. The simplest touch or simple glance at her always got him ready.

Diane stopped for a second as she looked around the hospital parking lot. She wanted Jason so badly, she could burst any minute. She wasn't sure what had come over her but all day long she had been wanting Jason. Wanting Jason in all naughty ways. She would be satisfied by a touch alone if he wasn't so worried about her. Although Diane was stressed and tired, she felt a little better health wise. Seeing Jason wake up everyday to be the man he promised he would be for her made her fall in love with Jason all over again. She was beyond happy to be his wife.

" I want you." Diane said cooly as she looked into his eyes and allowed her hands to rub on his chest.

"right now in the parking lot?" Jason had way too much respect for Diane sometimes. Don't get it wrong, Diane loved it but sometimes she couldn't help wanting it when she wanted it and did not want to have to wait until it was the appropriate time or place.

" Just a quickie." Diane bit down on her lip and slowly gaze down at the bulge that desperately needed an escape. With a daring glint in her eyes, she began to imagine all the things she wanted to do.

" You know I can't be quick. And we should be careful, you know your strength is not...is not..is not Bae stop." Diane stopped her hands from rubbing up against him.

" I can't believe you're telling me no" Diane joked. "Baby I feel fine, I feel even better if you let me have you. It's been a little while babe, All I want is you inside me. And it will be quick. I have my ways." she said confidently.

" Oh yeah?" Jason said lowly, almost like putty in her hands. Lately, he hasn't been the one to initiate sex. It wasn't that he didn't want to, he just wanted to make sure she was okay.

" Mhmm all I need is ten minutes and I bet both of us will be very. very, very satisfied." Diane flirted. She hit the sun fizers for both the back and front windshields. The side mirrors were already tinted nicely causing the light that once shined through in the car, dim to fit the mood. Diane instantly moaned as she sat on his lap on the drivers side and moved the seat back a little to make room for herself.

" Oh you are not playing any games with me." Jason could feel how wet Diane was for him through her panties. Diane stopped his hands from touching any further and placed them around her back.