Chapter 19

Hello Loves! Sorry to keep y'all waiting so long. College is kicking my butt with it being online. Nonetheless, you guys deserve another update and more.  I might even update Broken. I have plenty of ideas, I even know what's the ending is going to be like, but it might take me a little while to piece them together. Thank you for the support and the overflowing love!

All with Love,

Your Girl Draya

This was kind of hard to write you'll see why. 

__________

Adrienne 

" What you get dressed for?" 

Derek eyed Adrienne up and down admiring her physique. She was sporting a grey tight fitting halter tank top that had white, blue, and red stripes on the color and sleeves with a pair of jeans that hugged her new curves. Sex and birth control had really done her body justice. Growing up she was always the skinniest, no matter how much she ate she never gained weight. Playing sports did not help either but now her booty was fatter with solid toned thighs to match. And don't forget the calf muscles. At least playing sports all these years did something right.

 At least playing sports all these years did something right

" Umm no reason really. Just wanted to get cute for my man I guess" she semi- lied. 

" You were just fine without clothes, but I guess I like this too" Derek laughed as he slowly got out the bed for his turn in the shower. " I feel like you got something planned so I'm going to shower and get dressed too"

Derek is right, Adrienne did have something planned for them but she was not sure how he was going to take it so she made sure he was good and satisfied before hand.

There was a knock on the door so Adrienne quickly made her way out of the room to answer it. She was hoping that Derek took his time in the shower like he usually did so she could make sure everything was straight.

She opened the door to see it was Kevin, James, and some more of Derek's friends. They also brought their girlfriends with them. Emery being one of them. She was hugged up on James giggling at whatever James was telling her. It through Adrienne for a loop seeing Emery holding hands and flirting with her forever crush at school. It goes to show how much Adrienne missed while dealing with her own drama. 

" Brought Pizza" Kevin said as a greeting, he held up four boxes a pizza with a smile on his face. 

" Perfect. I already ordered the wings. Y'all come on in." She opened the door wider to let everyone in. She noticed some of Chloe goons with some of the football players. But it's whatever, she did say they could bring dates. As long as they did not cause any problems she was cool with it. This is for her man anyways.