Chapter 45

Loretta Devine as Momma Rose/Grandma Rose/ Jason's mother

Please excuse mistakes

Chapter 45

Adrienne

It's been over a half an hour since Diane made Adrienne go sit in the car. As Adrienne rubbed on her belly, waiting for a mother to come out, she began to wonder what was taking her so long. Principal Nachman was certain that the school board was placing Adrienne under investigation and was temporarily expelled until the hearing or for the rest of the school year. It was no use.

Adrienne didn't understand why she wanted to stay in this school anyway. She didn't know who attacked her and they could very well be anyone in school. Besides now that she knows Chloe could be behind it all, she felt a bit uneasy sitting in the parking lot by herself.

Her heart began to race as she looked around then made sure the car door was locked. Her mind began to ease once she saw Diane coming out with Principal Nachman. They were laughing about something as they walked out the entrance together. They both stopped to say a few words as Principal Nachman adjusted his pants and closed his suit Jacket as if they were previously opened.

"What the hell?" Adrienne thought out loud. " I know for a fact she did not do it with this man."

Principal Nachman looked relaxed as he spoke to Diane. Diane's body language on the other hand was tense as she sported a fake smile as she flirted according to Adrienne. Principal Nachman shook Diane's hand goodbye and watched her walk away. Diane's fake smile immediately dropped once she was fully turned around. Principal Nachman continued to watch until Diane got in the car.

Adrienne stared at Diane hoping she did not just see her mother flirting with that man. Adrienne may not act like she liked Jason but did feel that he was perfect for their family.

Diane took a breather before starting up the car and making her way towards their home. " I suggest you move your eyes somewhere else before I knock them out." Diane fussed in a hush tone. Adrienne turned away.

Once the two were home, Adrienne didn't hesitate in getting out of the car. She knew she was going to get it by her mother's attitude. Adrienne either cared very little about her life right now or the fact that Diane flirted with another man but Adrienne couldn't help the attitude she was sporting. She felt like she wasn't worth her mother's efforts to keep her in school. It wasn't worth risking her relationship with Jason.

" Hey sweetie, you okay?" Jason greeted as soon as Adrienne came through the door.

" Yeah," Adrienne mumbled. Shortly after, the door slammed.

"Uh uh, Where do you think you're going? We are going to talk about this."Diane shouted after Adrienne who was halfway up the stairs. " Get back down here."

"Baby.."Jason warned but immediately shut his mouth when Diane cut her eyes at him.

He backed away but didn't go too far just in case anything went down. He knew that Diane was pissed. Before getting a call from Adrienne's school, she had found weed in Adrienne's room. Adrienne had promised that her smoking at the cabin was a one time thing but Adrienne had enough joints to supply her habits at least for another week. There was no telling where Adrienne got it from. With Andre being into drugs, it worried Diane shitless on who Adrienne might be in contact with.