Chapter 35

WARNING !!! This chapter describes abuse in graphic detail. Please read with caution

Diane ( Third person)

Jason and Diane slowly walked through the emergency room doors.

" It's gonna be okay baby." Jason tried to comfort as Diane cried about this uncomfortable feeling she was having.

The nurse seen them approaching the front desk and immediately stood up to assist jason in getting Diane to a chair near the front desk.

" Oh baby you are really flustered. Tell me what you're feeling and sir feel this out for your wife". The nurse said as she rolled out the blood pressure machine.

" I.." Diane tried to speak but she was in a panic state.

" She's been sick all day mam. She's been complaining of a headache all day. Now she's saying she feels pain in her neck and shoulder" Jason rushed out answering for Diane.

" Okay her blood pressure is definitely high. Sam can I get EKG ran now?" she called out. " baby can you tell me your name and how old you are?"

" Di... Diane...31" She answered as she grabbed onto Jason's hand. She was scared.

" Okay Diane I need you to try and calm down. Your blood pressure is really high. We are going to try to see what's causing this but I need you to help us by remaining calm. Okay?" The nurse looked old enough to be both Jason's and Diane's mother. Her motherly presence calmed Diane a little

" Okay" Diane cried as she tried to calm herself down.

" Are you allergic to any medications?"

Diane shook her head no.

" Do you have history of heart problems or blood pressure?"

Diane shook her head no.

The two nurses checked on Diane's vitals as quickly as they could while Jason filled out paperwork with Diane still holding his hand. Talking to Diane seemed to keep her calm so the sweet nurse kept talking to her.

" Oh girl that's a beautiful ring. Hubby did a great job." She said referring to Diane's engagement ring that she hadn't taken off. To be honest she never wanted to. The two didn't correct her but simply tried to smile in this worrisome situation.

" Angela we need to get her on back. It looks like she might be having a mild heart attack " Sam said looking at the EKG reading.

" Heart attack!" Jason and Diane said at the same time. Diane began to panic all over again as they helped her onto a gurney.

" Wait a minute Jason?" Diane called out as she felt him let go of her hand.

" I'm right behind you baby" he said just to be pushed back by nurse Sam as doctors and nurses surrounded Diane.

" You can't go back there sir."

" No No No I got to go back with her. She needs me man. Don't you hear her calling me." Jason tried to push pass him. As big as Jason was compared to Sam he got passed him with ease and was back at Diane side.

" I'm right here baby." In all the panic it started to get hard for Diane to breathe.

" Sir. You can't be back here. Sir!"

" Don't worry about me just help her. Look at her she can't breathe and you worried about me."

Nurse Angela stood between Sam and security. " Listen Baby. We are going to help your wife. But all this here is not helping. I understand you are worried about your wife but with the way your acting is causing more stress to her heart. Now go back into the waiting room. I don't want them throwing you out. I will personally make sure she is well taken care of I promise."