Pretend - Asmo

A/n: I didn't draw the background because I'm horrible at drawing those-

.•°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤°𝑒°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤°•.

Asmodeus is a very good-looking and talented demon, there's no doubt about that. Everyone was simply infatuated by him. So much so, he even has a fan club that practically worships the ground he walks on. There were a lot of beings that wanted to date him too.

It came as no surprise to Asmo. But he was never interested in being in a serious relationship per se. He's only ever had eyes for himself and would marry himself if he could.

Lately, it seemed more and more of his fans would come up to him and try to ask him out. Though he appreciated their kindness, it was beginning to be a bit overwhelming. So he hatched a devious plan.

"Y/n! Are you free this afternoon?" Asmo asked.

"Um...yeah, I don't have anything planned. What's up?" You asked.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me!" Asmo said.

"Sure. I don't mind spending some time with you." You smiled.

"Great! Let me go get my things!" Asmo winked.

As he left, he got a call from one of his friends.

"Hello?" Asmo answered.

"Hey! Did you find a solution to your whole fan dilemma? If not I have a plan." His friend said.

"Hehehe I did find a solution! I'm just going to hang around Y/n until my fans leave me alone." Asmo giggled as he got his shoes.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" His friend sounded concerned.

"Of course! My fans will leave me alone for a bit and I get to spend some time with Y/n! It's a win-win don't you think?" Asmo said.

"Mm...I dunno Asmo. What if Y/n finds out and gets mad?" The friend said.

"Y/n won't get mad! I'll explain it on the way. Anyways I have to go. I'll talk to you later!" Asmo said.

"Alright...just don't forget to tell Y/n, okay?" The friend warned.

"Okay okay! Byee!!" Asmo hung up.

Asmo sighed a bit. He did feel bad for not telling you the entire reason why he asked you to spend time with him but didn't think too much of it. He truly did like spending time with you, so it wouldn't be too bad if he didn't tell you just yet...right?

The rest of the afternoon you spent together. Asmo hasn't had that much fun with someone in a while, even better none of his fans were going out of their way to interrupt the two of you. He was so happy and distracted he completely forgot to tell you why he asked to spend time with you.

"That was amazing! I haven't had this fun in a while!" Asmo said as you two came home.

"Haha, yeah. I didn't think time would go by that fast." You chuckled.

"Me too! Thanks again for spending some time with me!" Asmo smiled.

"Thanks for inviting me. Well...I'm gonna go crash with my napping buddy. That is...if he isn't already sleeping." You snickered.