IMPORTANT A/N

saturday, may 22nd, 2021

hello loves! as you all know, this story has been finished for quite some time now, but i have a very important announcement to make regarding the faceclaim. 

it has come to my attention that phoebe tonkin is not someone that i want to support. i myself am not fully educated on the situation, but i am sure that most of you are aware of what is going on in palestine. if you are not, there are many books explaining it, and it would be great if you would educate yourself!

so basically, phoebe posted something in support of israel. i do not have a lot of social media and such, and i am fourteen, so i do not know too much about what is going on, but i know enough that i will not continue to support someone who supports something like that.

if you want more information on what phoebe tonkin did, there is a book explaining that, you would be able to see it on my message board. 

EDIT: I AM OFFICALLY CHANGING THE FACECLAIM TO DANIELLE-ROSE RUSSELL!!!

IF ANY OF YOU SUPPORT WHAT PHOEBE TONKIN DID, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOOK! 

athank you all for your understanding! for those of you who are first time readers, i hope you enjoy my book <3

 i love you all!