A/N

A/N: Wow

A/N: Wow... I can't believe it's done. 

 I have so much to say right now, and I am actually so emotional, in the way that I am not even crying, but I know I will be later. 

 I didn't even want to read Twilight at first. I heard so many things on the internet about how it was dumb and bad, but I decided to give it a shot, and read the first book in one day. 

 One. Day. 

 I thought it was amazing, I had to clue what the hell other people were talking about. This was before I have ever really written anything before, I think I started Twilight the summer before seventh grade . 

 I got the idea for this book after listening to Halsey's song, Graveyard, I thought it was really good for a Twilight book, and I just had the very strong urge to write one. 

So I did. I write down the first few chapters, and posted it on Quotev. I changed so much, from Courtney's name, to her attitude, until I settled on something simple. Courtney Swan, she has the same personality as me, easy enough. 

 I posted it, and it did... bad. 

 I literally went ton Quotev today for the first time in ages, and saw that after being published ten months ago, it only has twenty five hearts. So I was like, damn, okay, maybe I'm not good at writing, and let it be. I finally found Wattpad, and loved the set up so much more, so I made the account, and wrote some stupid little Disney short story. Nope, didn't like that, deleted! 

 I remembered I wrote a Twilight story, and was like, "what the hell? It's not like anything worse can happen!" so I posted it. 

 It had ten votes in an hour. 

 I was so ecstatic, and I sat down and wrote for so long. I really began to connect with Courtney, and based Sadie off of my best friend, who's name is also Sadie. So, in wraps, this story is kind of about me and my best friend. 

 People began commenting, telling me how much they like my writing, and it just made me so unbelievably happy, you guys! It got to the point where people were PM'ing me, telling me that they were fans, and asking how I write so well. I was in shock. I am just a young teenager, I didn't think I could ever do anything that people like, but this book showed me that I can. 

 That is why it is so hard for me to end it. This was the book that got me one thousand three hundred followers. This was the book that brought attention to other books. This was the book that truly made my self-esteem go up so high, because I wasn't used to doing anything well. I have four siblings, and it seems like they are all the best at something. I have soccer, sure, and I love soccer, but now I know that I have writing. 

A bit about me: 

 I'm a thirteen year old girl who says that she is fourteen because she thinks that it makes her seem so much older. I get incredibly mad when people treat me like a child, so prove to them that I am not. I get crushes easily, but never tell anyone about it. I am super close to my family, people think I am the smartest in the room but I am not. I love Taylor Swift, any Broadway musicals, and love to sing in the shower. I love to paint, even though I am not good at it, and I have no common social media platforms because I think they are unnecessary. I love darker shows (TWD, The 100, Grey's Anatomy, etc...) but I will also binge watch Brooklyn 99, F-R-I-E-N-D-S, and anything that can make me burst into laughter in the middle of the night. I watch Disney movies and secretly love them. I am gluten free, and have hair the color of really orange copper that adults say they love, but my friends always playfully pick on me for it. Sometimes I just make up characters for the hell of it, and I love to bake, but try to work out enough to even the scales. I am more dedicated to soccer than I am to school, and am introverted around people I don't know, and super extroverted around my friends. I clench my teeth, crack my knuckles, and touch my hair although people always tell me to stop. I have anxiety over simple things, and sometimes, I cry for no reason. I am sarcastic, and quirky, I get jealous easily but never, ever show it. I love crop-tops and ripped jeans as much as I love hoodies and sweatpants. I love iced coffee, but try not to drink it, and I hate running, but only when I am alone. I hate staying up late, but sometimes, I can stay up until one in the morning watching movies. I have amazing friendships, and I pretend to not care about boys, but am disappointed that they are not like the ones in my stories. I makes jokes when I get nervous, and I believe you need to be whoever you want to be, and think that "every time someone shows who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place." Whenever I cry I write down my emotions in my notebook, and I try to be as nice as I can to everyone, but sometimes I come off as mean. A lot of people don't like me, but I have so many people that do, and that is all that really matters. I am a strong believer in equal rights for females, the LGBTQ+ community, and everyone in between.