24- I Guess

"Trusting you is my decisions, proving me right is your choice."

-Unknown

***

"This is going to be amazing!" Alice cried, twirling me around her "party setting." I grinned at my friends over-excitement. hey, I was excited too, this was my first birthday when I have actually had more than one friend to celebrate with.

"I know!"

"Wow, Al, you really out did yourself." Sadie noted, looking around the Cullen's house in awe. She had recently re-done her hair, so that blue streaks mix in with the pink. She has gotten comfortable with the Cullen's, and takes pride in teaching Emmett weird games that she always wins in.

"It looks like we might accidentally set the house on fire." Jasper joked, slinging his cold arm around my shoulder. I grinned, leaning into his side.

"We will not!" Alice defended, looking somewhat offended at the observation. "We will not accidentally set the house of fire."

Sadie giggled drifted over to wrap her arms around Alice's waist and lean her head on her shoulder. "We trust you, Allie."

"No we don't." I whispered to Jasper, knowing full well that Alice could hear. She reached over to chuck a pillow at me, but my boyfriend grabbed it before it could make contact, we both stuck our tongues out at the pixie-like vampire.

"You're right, if we set the house on fire, it will be on purpose!" Emmett said from the corner of the room. Since he can't annoy me at school anymore, he has made it his life mission to annoy me endlessly. I returned the favor by repeating what his teachers said about him during graduation.

"Hey Em! You always work well with others!"

"Shut up!"

"Oh! They're coming!" Esme grinned, holding her small wrapped gift in her hands. Carlisle grinned down at his excited wife.

"Bella's totally gonna fall down those stairs." I muttered under my breath, and most of the Cullen's hummed in agreement. Edward and my sister made themselves known, and I could immediately see Bella sigh when she saw Alice's over-the-top decorating skills. I giggled at her expression when we made eye-contact.

"Sorry about all this." Carlisle began, though he was smiling as he clasped Bella's hands. "We tried to rein Alice in."

"As if it were possible." Esme gently hugged my sister. "Happy birthday, Bella."

I chuckled, remembering what happened when the Cullen's wished me a happy birthday. Emmett almost killed me by picking me up and spinning me around until Jasper began to get stressed out. Rosalie just hugged me like a normal person, Sadie started wrapping the happy birthday song, Alice dragged me up to her room to gush over my necklace and dress me. Carlisle also hugged me like a normal person, and Esme kissed both of my cheeks like we were in Paris.

Alice snapped a photo with the camera she had stolen from me previously. Bella whirled around in surprise.

"Courtney lent it to me, Mind?"

Bella pursed her lips and shook her head.

"Dating an older woman." Emmett teased, "hot."

I bent leaned over so I could laugh into Jasper's side. He scoffed a little himself.

"Presents!" Alice cried, grabbing Sadie's hand and dragging her over to the pile in the corner. I rolled my eyes, grinning nothingness, as Sadie just followed long with the same amount of enthusiasm. They truly were perfect for each other.