48- Never Enough For You

"All the shine of a thousand spotlights, all the stars we steal from the night sky, will never be enough."

-Loren Allord, The Greatest Showman

***

"Glimpse into the future?" 

 Courtney Swan grinned at her fiance as they slowly made their way down the aisle. This was all becoming real very fast, but Courtney didn't necessarily think that was a bad thing. "I like that." 

 Jasper sighed, relishing the feeling of bliss he got around the human girl. Warm skin, beating heart, she was beautiful, beautiful and alive. "I'll see you on the other side." 

 Courtney grinned as her sister walked down the aisle. very slowly, and very cautiously due to the heels Alice had forced her into. Charlie looked like he wanted to cry, but he caught the eye of the younger twin, who gave her a thumbs up. 

 His eyes couldn't leave the ring on her finger. Both of his girls were leaving. 

 Bella drifted off to her sister's side, who nudged her shoulder lightly. "Relax your face a bit, you like like you're gonna have a panic attack."

 Bella didn't respond, but did take a deep breath so her features visibly softened. Courtney patted her shoulder, "good job." 

 The reception flew by in a breeze. They said their vows, got the rings, kissed, and boom! Mister and Missus Bella Swan. 

 "A lot of people say having a twin is hard," Courtney began, at ease, smiling nonchalantly at everyone in the room. "And it is, especially if that twin is Bella-" 

 The girl herself chuckled, leaning her head into Edwards shoulder. 

 "-But hey, easy is boring." Courtney grinned, flashing a small wink to her fiance, who returned the gesture sheepishly. "And one of the perks of being a twin is that you automatically have a best friend for life. Bella was like that for me. We have always been really different, but we both know that we love each other. You've been with me since the beginning... I love you." 

 The crowd awwed as Bella did her best to hide her tears, of course, Courtney, being Courtney, had to add something to her speech to make it truly original. 

 "Edward if you hurt her I dropkick your sorry ass back to Alaska, thank you." 

 She scurried down from the platform, leaving the amused laughs of the guests behind her. 

  "I'm not good at speeches." Sadie began, obvious to everyone's externally impress at her vampire-glow up. "So just... don't do drugs, uh, have safe sex, and never strike a match in the middle of a dry area." 

 Courtney wiped away a fake tear, leaning into Jasper's side as he watched her with endearment. "Inspirational."

 "Hey-" Edward appeared next to the couple, his new wife on his arm. he grinned deviously at Courtney, who took a step back. "Yo, Sadie's speech was not my idea-" 

 "No, no," he waved his hand around, obviously one of the people who got amusement from Sadie's 'speech.' "I have something to show you guys." 

Courtney flashed her twin a confused look, earning a shrug in response. Neither of the Swan girls knew what was going on, and both of them were apprehensive about it. "Um, okay."