Extra One Shot!

"I'm sorry, but my mom always taught me not to accept random blood from strangers

"I'm sorry, but my mom always taught me not to accept random blood from strangers." 

-Sadie Michaels

***

Okay, here's the thing... I always knew Courtney Swan was different. 

 We're talking about the girl who jumped out of her bedroom window and escaped injury. The girl who tried to beat someone with a baseball-bat because he made fun of my sexuality. The girl who trained herself to write with her right hand because she wanted to be the very best at something. 

 But the vampire thing kinda messed with my brain.

 Sure, we texted back and forth the year she moved, but I still felt alone. I mean, I had to beat up homo-phobes by myself... my mom got pregnant, later giving birth to my knew little sister who I will never truly know, and my brother. Nate. He was the best little brother ever. Annoying, but he was there for me. 

 I just wanted to take a vacation. 

 That was all I wanted to do. I wanted to see my best friend and her slightly annoying big sister. 

 Instead, as soon as I stepped out, a freezing cold hand grabbed my arm, and seemingly seconds later, we were in the elevator. Everything after that was a blur. He told me some things about Bella and Courtney, and some stuff about a girl named Alice, but I could barely hear. All I could focus on were his eyes. Bright red eyes that seemed to want to devour me whole. 

 He took me to some sort of dance theater, Bella came in, he grabbed us, blah blah blah... Courtney came in, Blah blah blah... I was pretty freaked. He let go of us, I grabbed onto her arm and kept whispering 'what the hell?' over and over again, but I didn't think she heard me. 

 She stabbed him, and everything went black. 

 When I woke up, my head was pounding, but I was aware. First, some big guy ran in and attacked the red-eyed guy. Next was a blond guy, who walked in, froze and screwed his face up like he was in pain, and then ran to Courtney, who was laying motionless on the floor, bleeding so much it made my head whirl. 

 "Courtney?" My voice was weak when I spoke, weak and wobbly. My head hurt like I had a very bad hangover. 

 Another blond ran over to Courtney, a brunette woman and a guy with caramel hair ran over to Bella. Finally, a small, dark-haired girl walked in, and immediately turned to me. 

 "Hello." Her voice was light, and she knelt down next to me. I could feel myself blush, even if this was the worst possible time. I have a thing for short girls, don't ask why.