ⁿᵒʳᵐᵃⁿ ᵐⁱˡˡᵉʳ, ⁱ'ᵐ ᵖʳᵉᵍⁿᵃⁿᵗ

"Dad, I had another nanny call saying Gigi is too much." Dexter said on the phone calling her father, another nanny bailed.

Logan sat by her to rub her shoulder, he knew how stressed out she was with her youngest sister.

"Dad, please, let them help you. Dad?" She sighed as her father hung up on her.

She felt her eyes tear up little bit, her dad and Dexter still have a strange relationship.

"Just take a moment." Logan said holding his girl that is a friend close to him.

Logan was only one of the guy friends that Dexter allowed to see. Right now, she has been having trouble being around Finna and Colin. Robert is just an ass.

"I just can't." She said sighing slowly, Logan rubbed her shoulder and held her close to him.

"Just let go." He said making Dexter cry.

*

So far Dexter has been having a great day. Her grandparents had set her up with their office so she can get ready for law. They basically told her the in's and out's of what they do, that if she works hard the firm will be her's. It's been written that the firm was going to her and most of the money will go to her. Her grandparents love her to a point, her dad just avoided contact with them but her grandpa wanted to be in her life.

"Yes, grandpa, don't worry." Dexter said on the phone walking to the coffee cart. Her grandpa heard what happened between her and Finn, he wasn't happy at all and even stated that her wanted to end a contact with the Morgans.

"I promise to be safe. I love you too." She said with a smile on her as she went to the coffee cart to ordered a matcha latte with coconut milk. She then saw a hand had a card she looked up to see Logan.

"Hey!" She said giving the blonde a hug. He paid for her drink and they sat at a bench.

"How is he?" She asked, Logan sighed and looked down then back at her.

"It's not doing well for him." He said, he suddenly remembers Finn tore up the place and cried, scrammed any photos of Dexter. Logan, Robert, and Colin tried to help him but they were worried for him.

"He loves you very much." Logan said biting his lip, he loves Dexter so much as his best friend that he also wanted to say "he's horrible", "toxic man!" and so many others names. He ended up saying that his friend is still in love with her.

*

"It's okay! Sometimes we forget to capitalize our Proper Nouns." Dexter explained to her student, Dexter tried to give tutoring a chance. Helping out with english papers is great, she tried her best to help them out but Math was more her thing.

"Dexter! Someone is asking for you at table six!" Another tutor said making Dexter say her final comment to the English paper to walk to table six to see Finn.

"Dexter..."He said looking at her, she wore a brown dress with a dark green sweater that belong to Logan and black mary janes.

"Is there a paper you need checked?" Dexter forced out, he looked confused but then look at his folder with his english 104 essay.

"Yes." He pulled out his essay for her to read and she made her notes with a green pen in her small yet messy hand writing. she then told him areas of his essay needed more work and that he many complex sentences that needed to be fix.

She helped him.

Of course, she is very upset at him but right now he its a student in need. She did her best by correcting him on the nouns he used and helped create a better theme.

"When does your break start?"

*

With that she was in a green fancy dress wearing gorilla mask. Robert was driving them to the spot while Logan, Finn, Dexter and few others were drunk out of their minds.

"In Omnia Paratus!" One of girls yelled out making Dexter hushed her. Then they all stared to laugh loudly in the car.

*

"Dear God!" Dexter yelled out waking up with Logan next to her.

She gets up from the bed to see Finn and Colin on the floor with a blonde girl on top of Robert.

"Shut up!" Robert yelled out making the guys moaned out as Dexter pulled the curtains to allow the sun in. Dexter looked to see Logan's 'press' hat still on her head with a brown pair of boxers and white wife beater.

"What happened last night?" Finn asked looking up to see Dexter and the room.

"I don't even know anymore." Dexter said sitting on the bed to see Logan groan to see his best friends all around the room.

*

"Don't stress yourself too much." Dexter said to her sister who was studying her friend group club.

"Don't tell her anything."Logan said with a smirk.

"I let her figure it all out. I think she would have fun with us." Dexter said as Logan got his bag ready for school.

"I tease her a bit." Logan said leaving the room to go to class.

:)

...