ⁱⁿᵗʳᵒᵈᵘᶜⁱⁿᵍ ˡᵒʳᵉˡᵃⁱ ᵖˡᵃⁿᵉᵗᵃʳⁱᵘᵐ

Finn was picking up Logan from the airport to surprise Rory. Dexter was so excited for her, Logan had been preparing for a while, when to propose.

"Go! Surprise her!" Dexter said.

Logan kissed her cheek, he went up his apartment to go surprise Rory.

*

Finn and Dexter were helping Logan to plan his small party that he was having. It was for his work that he was so excited to explain to her and Finn.

"The Orchid room, make sure to have a nice outfit." Finn said to Dexter.

She smirked, he was planing the event the best way he can. It was very classy and elegant for a work party.

"You did so amazing." Dexter told him.

Finn work so hard for this party, if he wasn't going to work, so hard to be a producer, he definitely would work a society husband.

*

The party was very elegant with Logan's coworkers and possible clients. Finn and Dexter made sure everything was prepared for Logan.

"No over drinking, it's a work party." Dexter told Finn.

Finn just gave her a small jokingly glare. Dexter just got them some club soda.

*

The next day, Dexter was doing her best of helping Logan cover the expenses of the party. However, she could definitely tell he was clearly irritated.

"What happened?" She asked him.

He made a big huff, then turned his direction glare to her.

"Rory wrote an article, it wasn't great, made us seem like rich snobs and spoiled kids." He said to her.

She didn't know what to say, Dexter knows the lifestyle she lives now is definitely so much different since it's the beginning. She owns way too many properties and cars. It also doesn't help that she also owns most likely more jewelry that's expensive than the whole block of Manhattan. Logan also understands Dexter's point of view on this considering she was living in a terrible apartment with her dad had nothing to eat and forced her way up.

"Just remembered that she didn't become rich until high school."

She doesn't understand why she was defending Rory. Maybe it was a sense of loyalty to family. She thinks Logan is more family than Rory. However, she can understand how Rory can be a little blindsided.

"We're trust fund kids, our lives will never be easy." Dexter said to him.

Logan sighed as he drank some more coffee.

"Privilege is some thing that we have, I've known my whole life that I was struggling with so much expectations, so many other people would kill for. Rory just doesn't understand or see that she's the same way." Logan said to her.

Dexter agreed with him because privilege is something that they can't give to others. She and Logan were born with more money in their bank account than people would ever have in a lifetime.

:)

...