ʰᵉ'ˢ ˢˡⁱᵖᵖⁱⁿ' 'ᵉᵐ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵈ...ᵈⁱᵍ?

"Oh god!"

Dexter heard her grandmother cry out with tears falling down her face.

Her great-grandfather has passed.

"I'm so sorry."

She heard the doctor say, her father wasn't here. Her grandmother cried loudly, her lawyers were outside with Dexter.

"He had left his fortune split between you and your father."

She wasn't paying any attention, how could she? Now she felt alone with the firm. Her grandmother couldn't hold the law firm due to no experience in such. Her grandfather is gone and now his father.

Her father, he's useless.

It's all on her.

*

The funeral was small, he was a cruel old man. That didn't care for anyone that wasn't a client or employee.

The Huntzberger's family gave their condolences. So did every rich family expect the Gilmores. Which didn't surprise her.

"You need another pack?" Finn asked her.

She had her cigarette and vodka in her hand. She was greeting everyone, her grandmother had tears falling down.

"I should be good for another hour or so. Just put it in my purse." She said giving him a kiss.

Her grandmother cried were getting on her nerves but she remembered how her grandfather would yell at her.

"For Gods sake, shut it Francine!"

She could remember his yells at her father and grandmother. She had to face it few times but tried to face it.

:)

...