ᵍⁱˡᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵍⁱʳˡˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ

ᵍⁱˡᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵍⁱʳˡˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ

Finn was taking care of Logan. It was not an easy task for him. He especially didn't like when drunk Logan would talk about Dexter.

"I can't, anymore, Logan messed up so bad. Our offices are having a field day." Dexter said.

Finn kissed her forehead. He rubbed her shoulders making her relaxing.

"Darling, sit down with me. Take a break." He said to her.

They were relaxing together, Dexter had so much on her plate with school exams and the family law firm.

"Logan's going downhill." He said to her.

She closed her eyes. She was going to tell him.

"Logan has been planning to purpose. I'm hoping he's not going to use this as an excuse." She said.

Dexter closed her eyes waiting for Finn words. He hasn't said anything which concerns her.

"I already knew."

She got up and turned to look at him in shock. Did Logan tell him, she was sure that he only told her.

"I saw the ring awhile back. I just knew better to not ask." He said.

She looked at him in shocked but was so happy with the news. Dexter held his hands and kissed his knuckles. She could feel his family ring, it made her think that she would love to see a wedding ring on his hand.

:)

...