'ˢ ʷᵒⁿᵈᵉʳᶠᵘˡ, 'ˢ ᵐᵃʳᵛᵉˡᵒᵘˢ

"So your sister is doing a lot better than last time." Finn said.

They drop her back with her dad, her little sister was doing so much better. She was being a lot better with her new disciplinary school.

"Yeah, my dad has been trying to fix her behavior." She said.

Finn smiled at her, they were planning to go to an Art Show.

*

"Hello?" Fin answered the phone.

The couple was getting ready for the function for tonight so they were going to have an early dinner.

"Yes, Finn! Can you put my granddaughter on the phone?" Finn heard Richard Gilmore ask.

"Dex!" Finn yelled.

Dexter was getting out of the bathroom to see her boyfriend on the phone.

"Who is it?" She whispered to him.

"Your grandfather." He said.

Dexter smiled and took the phone from him. She started talking to her grandfather about him, landing a job at Yale to be a professor.

"I'm so happy for you." She told him.

*

They were dressed going to an Art Show. She has to make face continuing the Hayden family, tradition of donating and buying artwork that she doesn't care about.

"Tell me why we are here again?"

Finn was obviously annoyed, looking around at the crowd to see it was a whole bunch of artists.

"You know why, I promise to give you a reward later tonight." She said to him.

He smirk on his face as they looked around the art gallery, donating to the function.

"Dex! Finn!"

The couple turned around to see her sister with a clipboard.

"Rory! How are you this night?" Dexter asked her sister.

"Who are you again darling?" He joked with her sister.

Rory rolled her eyes at them, they talked for a little bit before Rory went to go talk to a few of the artist.

"It's time." Finn said putting an arm around her waist.

"I suppose it is." She said with a smile.

:)

...