ᵇˡᵃᵐᵉ ᵇᵒᵒᶻᵉ & ᵐᵉˡᵛⁱˡˡᵉ

Dexter quickly went to her apartment that she was saying that she can go back in time over and over in her head. Logan was her best friend, she knows she has to tell her boyfriend what he did. When she walked in she could see Colin and Finn smoking. He looked up to see her face.

"Hey, I come back later." Colin said, he kissed Dexter cheek and gave her smile as he left.

Dexter looked up at her boyfriends face as he looked in concern. She made a decision that she probably would regret later down in her life. 

She didn't tell him.

*

"Honor! I'm so happy for you." Dexter said with a smile and hug. She hugged Josh as Finn said his congratulations and give his hug.

"Dex! Thank you for coming!" Honor said as she had a big smile on her face.

Colin and Finn went to get some drink as they enjoyed themselves. The Huntzberger family noticed that she was here on the family boat.

"Dexter, thank you for coming. Hopefully the next engagement party will be coming to will be yours." Mrs. Huntzberger said with her big fake smile and a drink in her hand.

Dexter knew how to make fake conversations with these kind of people. Lately she was just done with Logan's family trying to set her up with him.

"Thank you for inviting me and my boyfriend, Finn." Dexter politely drop the hint that she was in a relationship that was not with her son.

*

The couple and their best friend, Colin, were enjoying themselves on the boat party. They put you together and drink as much as alcohol that was provided for. All that fun ended not so great.

"Hello?" Dexter answered her phone.

"Hey, I need some help." Logan's voice on the other side.

Next thing she knows her, Finn and Colin we're driving to the police department to go pick up their friend.

:)

...