ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ˢᵗⁱⁿᵏ

ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ˢᵗⁱⁿᵏ

Dexter was picking up Logan from the airport. He wanted to spend some days with Rory.

"I have an idea." Logan said.

He was getting in her car as they were driving to her apartment before he goes to Rory.

"I want to marry her." He said to her.

Dexter pulled over to park in front of her apartment. She just heard him, it took her a minute.

"Are you serious?" She asked him.

Logan smiled and pulled out a ring.

"Yes, I still need to think things through but yeah. I want to do this with her."

*

Dexter was so excited but she knew not to tell the boys. They would definitely tell Rory.

She was making coffee for herself and Finn.

"Babe, Logan is celebrating with Rory and his work team. He was able to make the deal he wanted and having dinner with his girl and work mates." Finn said putting his project portfolios on the couch.

Finn knew he wasn't going to inherit nothing from his family.He's the youngest son. For rich young son, he's only chance to do well in society is to marry well. Of course, that statement is outdated, however, it still stays true in rich societies. 

"That's great!" She said to him.

He drank some coffee that she made. He kissed her gently, she smiled at him.

:)

...