ʸᵒᵘ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵍⁱˡᵐᵒʳᵉᵈ

"June 3rd? That's soon." Dexter said.

Dexter and Rory were having lunch together at Dexters place.

"Mom is so excited about it." Rory said to her sister.

Dexter could tell something is wrong but choose to not say anything.

"I'm having lunch with Dad. I want to show him around Yale." Rory said to her sister.

Rory was waiting for her sister to say something against it. However, Dexter is not like that. Dexter wanted to yell that their father isn't a good man but she didn't.

"I'm sure he would like that."

*

Dexter stood away from Rory.  She didn't want to see her father, Dexter loved him but his disloyalty towards the Hayden family made her very upset upset.

"I'm helping Rory move to a Logan's. You should eat something." Finn said to Dexter.

She was sitting on their couch watching the news. She gave her boyfriend a smile as he left.

*

"So I met your dad today." Logan said.

Dexter looked up to see her friend come in her apartment.

Her friend told her the interaction he had with her dad. Logan could tell the difference between her and Rory relationship with their parents.

"You look nothing like them. The entire night I was trying to see your face in his. I couldn't see it."

:)

...