ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵃᶜᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ

ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵃᶜᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ

Today is the day for Rory's graduation. Dexter was getting dressed in a simple navy dress and putting her hair up.

"So their going to Europe?" Finn asked watching Dexter get ready.

"Yeah, their backpacking it." Dexter said filling in her brows.

"Backpacking? That's going to be fun." Finn said.

"You should have seen Mrs. Gilmore and Mr. Gilmore faces when they said they were backpacking." She said laughing remembering the moment.

"Why do you call them that?" Finn asked.

"Cause it still feels like they don't really accept the fact Lorelai only took one." She said honestly to him. He got up from her bed to kiss her softly, she smiled at him.

"Have a good time." Finn said grabbing her purse as he gave it too her.

*

Dexter saw her mother with few of her get a seats, she walked up to them.

"Dexter! You came." Lorelai said happy.

"Yeah, I didn't want to miss it." Dexter said taking a seat.

"Who is that?" A young woman asked Lorelai.

"This is my other daughter, Dexter Hayden." Lorelai said telling her friends who looked at Dexter with confused looks but nodded and said hello.

"I be right back" Lorelai said as she looked at her pagers.

*

Lorelai came back to the seats looking upset, her grandparents behind her.

""Um, mom, dad you'll met everyone." Lorelai said as her mother's deride looked up to see the Gilmores.

"Sokkie, Jackson, Luke and Dexter." Lorelai said, her grandfather said hello as everyone else said hi.

"No Christopher?" Richard asked, Dexter looked down, her dad didn't go to her graduation either.

"No, he's out of town. But he's having us take tons of pictures and order him the official video. We may even come back to re-act the whole thing when he gets home. Now sit, relax." Lorelai said as she took a seat next to Sokkie.

"Long story short, a practical painful story at that and hang on to your hat, but we can now but a bid on the Dragon Fly." Lorelai told Sokkie who broke out a big smile.

"What? Your kidding!" Sokkie said very happy.

"How? What happened?" Sokkie asked.

"I can't get into now." Lorelai told her.

"I got to tell you, even with the champagne and all, I've been depressed for days. I couldn't watch the "dating game anymore". I'll go the attorney." Sokkie said as she got up from her seat with her cell phone. Lorelai sighs and looks at Dexter and her parents.

"Your gonna have to move over one chair, to be part of the group guys." Lorelai told her parents, Dexter whined her eyes because she sat between her grandmother and mother.

"Dexter is sitting there." Emily said pointing sat Dexter. Who like uncomfortable where this conversation was going to lead.

"Just ask her to move. She's sit next to Luke." Lorelai said making Dexters heart feel heavy.

"You sure?" Richard asked Lorelai.

"Yes, Dexter go sit with Luke." Lorelai said, Emily gave Dexter a sad look but Dexter obeyed Lorelai as Dexter sat next to Luke. He gave her a look of confusion but let it go. Dexter had the camera to take the photo of her older sister.