ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ

ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ

*.✧*✩‧₊˚♡˚₊‧✩*✧.*

ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ!
*
ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵃⁿˢʷᵉʳˢ
*
Why does Dexter allow everyone to walk all over her?

At 1st, I wasn't sure where I was going with it. I have read so many stories with Gilmore twins and some are good. Others felt so repetitive. I just didn't want to follow that trend.

I also felt like there was so many potential stories to tell about the Hayden family. I saw how Christopher wasn't a good dad. Hate me if you don't agree! He was never there for Rory, which makes sense for him not to be there for Gigi or Dexter.

Now, Lorelai, she isn't great either. She's was young mom that couldn't take care of two babies. She saw a chance to take Rory and leave. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Why Finn? Why not Logan?

When I 1st did the story it was supposed to be oc x Gilmore Girl. It seemed so reasonable at the time because I didn't know who Dexter should have been with. I noticed there were so many Jess stories but not a lot of Logan.

Then I noticed at the time there was like only one Finn book. This was awhile back and now there are more. I wished more fans could write more about Finn, Colin, Robert, Max, Digger (Jason), Tristin, Marty, or even Kurt! Because all these guys have such great personalities that I wished it was explored more.

Why does Dexter want Lorelai love?

This is just from my own experience , I wasn't close with my mom. I used to want to scream at her that I'm a person not invisible. I used to cry to friends that all I ever wanted was my mom to hug me. To have a dad to say that I was his daughter.

So many things, wishes, and dreams.

So instead of crying about it anymore, why not write it? Write about my feelings for Dexter. In a way you're reading what it was like for me.

ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ.

:)

...

🎉 You've finished reading ᵍᵃᵐᵉˢ ⁻ ᵍⁱˡᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵍⁱʳˡˢ ⁻ ᶠⁱⁿⁿ ᵐᵒʳᵍᵃⁿ ✓ 🎉