ᵗᵉᵈ ᵏᵒᵖᵖᵉˡ'ˢ ᵇⁱᵍ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ

"You're going to work under your grandparents?" Logan asked Dexter. They were getting coffee for the guys.

"Yeah, my grandfather on my dad side wants me working for him." Dexter said, her grandfather never really liked her but saw potential in her considering that she is very smart.

"I'm working under my father, it's going to be a nightmare." Logan said with a sighed and buying the coffee.

"Won't you be over seas? At least you'll be away from him." Dexter said getting the coffees.

"That's true." He said with a smile as they walked towards their friends. Finn took his coffee from Dexter hand and kissed her.

*

Dexter called her sister regularly and Emily. Just wanting to check in touch. Every time she called her mother, Lorelai just never answered her calls. Her father was busy at work and taking care of G.G.

"You're still trying to call your mother? She never answers back or call back." Logan send noticing her expression while she was using the phone on the landline.

"I know, it's just I want to build a relationship but she doesn't want to." Dexter said slowly, Finn sigh watching his girlfriend hold the phone very tightly.

"Love, let's get some pizza and watch the god fathers." Finn said taking the phone from her and calling a pizza place.

*

"Mr.Gilmore, you called?" Dexter said on the phone, the guys where eating Thai food.

"Oh dear, you don't have to call me that." Richard said.

"What should I call you?" She asked him.

"Just Richard for right now." He said making Dexter smile.

"Okay, Richard." Dexter said she saw the guys throwing food at one another. 

"So I wanted to know if you want to be seated with us during the game." Richard said, the game was a very big deal to the whole school alumni is always go.

"Yes, that be nice. My friends and I were thinking of going to see the game but I would love to spend time with you." Dexter told her grandfather. Finn threw his plastic fork at Logan and the rest of the guys started to laugh.

"That is great! I tell Emily." Richard said, Dexter smile knowing her grandfather wanted her there, it was a great feeling. They said the goodbyes and Dexter put the phone back. She sighed and watched the guys throw food at one another.

*

At school campus everyone was in their Yale. There were many alumni's with trailers and RVs. Many students were wearing Yale clothes and people singing. Her guy friends went to play pranks on some students while she saw the RV of her grandparents. They had sweaters, big happy smiles as they looked at all the students.

"Dexter!" Richard yelled as he walked towards Dexter. He had a big smile wearing his Yale outfit and a hat.

"Richard, nice to see you." Dexter said, she was wearing her Yale sweater and her hat.

"Come! Join us!" Richard said giving Dexter a hug and lead her their spot. It was a big set up with chefs and maids helping Emily. Her mother was drinking a Bloody Mary not playing her any attention.

"Dexter! Nice to see you again." Emily said hugging her youngest grandchild.

"Likewise Emily." Dexter said as Emily made her sit down across from her mother who didn't look at her.

"Lorelai it's nice to see you." Dexter said with a smile, she knew her mother who just avoid her.

"Richard, Emily, Hello." A white female said coming near the family. She was beautiful, blonde hair, and big smile.

"Pennilyn." Emily said, Dexter noticed her grandmother facial expression that she was not pleasing the blonde woman.

"Nice to see you." Richard said to her.

"How are things?" Pennilyn asked respectfully.

"Perfect. You?" Emily asked, her happy voice not there anymore.

"Lovely, work?" Pennilyn asked Richard.

"Just fine. How's Stephen?" Richard asked.

"Oh, you know—" Pennilyn said but was cut off by Emily who turned towards her daughter and granddaughters.

"Our daughter, Lorelai. Our granddaughters, Rory and Dexter." Emily said as the females smiled at the blonde women.

"Hello." Pennilyn said softly towards the females.

"We must catch up." Emily said with a fake smile.

"You'll call?" Pennilyn asked.

"Of course." Emily lied to her.

Let's just say everything went down hill from there, Dexter said her goodbyes to them. She wanted to hang out with the guys and drink. Yeah now the near by coffee stand can't unsee Logan ass.

:)

...