ᵉᵐⁱˡʸ ˢᵃʸˢ 'ʰᵉˡˡᵒ'

ᵉᵐⁱˡʸ ˢᵃʸˢ 'ʰᵉˡˡᵒ'

"Grandpa, I'm here." Dexter said with some tears falling down her face.

Dexter's great grandfather had passed away today. She wasn't very close with him because he was always so sick. Like she has mentioned before to her readers and to anyone that has known her very well she's always made an effort to get to know her relatives.

Her beloved boyfriend dropped her off at the Hayden Manor, he had to do a couple of more classes but he promised to come back real quick.

Of course her father was taking this well he doesn't really care for the Hayden family that much. Of course he immediately showed his face when they called in for the will.

Her grandfather was in so much heartache that she just sat there on the couch holding him as he cried. like she has mentioned before he is a very hard man, showing emotions like this was very rare but she knew when to keep quiet and just hold him and listen.

"My sweet Dexter. I just wanna make sure you were taken care of." He told his grandchild.

Her grandmother was very busy making calls to the extended Hayden family and close friends.

It is no secret how complicated Dexter's life was. Her great grandfather was very generous and left her almost everything. Of course he gave some to his first grandchild her father but he didn't give anything to Rory or Gigi. It's stated in his well that he wanted to make sure everything went to his grandchild Dexter Hayden and a small portion of his funds would go to his first grandchild Christopher Hayden.

Dexter always worried about money when she was young. Her father lived a very unstable financial life. But it was strange to say that she didn't want to except the money. Her grandparents convinced her to take it and she just put everything in the savings account and just use some of it to pay off her bills with Finn.

"I bought Chinese food." Finn said walking in the living room to see his girlfriend holding her grandpa.

Dexter smiled as her grandfather greeted the Morgan boy and composed himself. He quickly went to his office to freshen up he said.

"Thank you." Dexter told Finn as she gave him a peek.

:)

...

ᵍᵃᵐᵉˢ ⁻ ᵍⁱˡᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵍⁱʳˡˢ ⁻ ᶠⁱⁿⁿ ᵐᵒʳᵍᵃⁿ ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara