ᶠʳᵉⁿᶜʰ ᵗʷⁱˢᵗ

ᶠʳᵉⁿᶜʰ ᵗʷⁱˢᵗ

Dexter was saying goodbye to her dad, mom, and her baby sister. The trip they were taking was going to Paris to go visit her little sister's mom. 

Dexter was crying holding her sister as they were saying their goodbyes.

"Come on, Dex. We'll call." Her dad said to her.

Finn was smiling looking at his girlfriend holding her little sister. It was strange to him to understand why her dad and mom, were going with Gigi to her trip. That's because he had a delusional childhood that neglect is parenting.

"I will miss you." Gigi said to Dexter.

Dexter said her goodbyes to her parents and little sister.

*

The couple went back to their shared department as Finn was getting ready with his portfolio to show it off to producer. Also, Dexter was getting ready for another class for her. 

"You got this!" Dexter said.

She was trying to get her boyfriend prepared for his interview. This was very important for him and she was so excited.

"When it's done, I'll call you and we'll go out for some Korean food."

She smiled at his response, and gave him one more kissed before he left. She was left alone in their apartment. She was so excited for the future that they were going to have.

:)

...