ᵗʰᵉ ᵘⁿᵍʳᵃᵈᵘᵃᵗᵉ

ᵗʰᵉ ᵘⁿᵍʳᵃᵈᵘᵃᵗᵉ

"Please Logan, tell me you got everything?" Dexter expressed worried.

Dexter and the boys were going on a few days on the trip in Europe. She love the spontaneous trips yet she hated how unprepared the boys were always were.

"Yes! I even got two cameras!" Logan yelled out as they were putting all of their luggage is in the black SUV.

Everyone prepared with luggage is it and they're all trying to go on Logan's private plane to go have the greatest fun they've had in a while.

*

"Really?" Dexter asked her boyfriend.

They were on the train going to a certain town in England while her boyfriend was putting carrots up of their best friends Colins nose.

"Yes! Logan take a picture." Finn said posing with asleep Colin.

"Let me get one of you three." Logan said as Dexter shove herself in between asleep Colin and Finn making silly faces.

*

"Gloucester! We are here!" Finn over exaggerative as they all jumped off the train.

The group was super excited because they all were attending the famous Gloucester cheese rolling festival. It is a tradition of brave men climb on the top of a hill with a large wheel of cheese then proceed to push it and run after it down the hill.

"Shut up and smile!" Dexter yelled at the boys.

Due to the event being a male tradition. She decided to take as many photos as she could of the boys rolling around a wheel of cheese as they chased after it.  It was going great until Logan tripped and broke his finger.

"I got tape." Dexter said as she pulled got scotch tape in her purse as she proceeded to tape Logan's fingers together until they win into a health facility.

*

As a group we are traveling in Holland their friend Colin fell in love with a milkmaid.

"Katrinka, she's a fine lover." Colin said as he putting on his clothes as Finn rolled his eyes.

"We've told you, I only trust you and Logan with Dexter. Katrinka isn't my type." Finn explained to his friend.

Of course, their friend did not take the advice. He ended up running off to Amsterdam with this girl that did not speak any English according to him.

*

"You going to Rory's?" Finn asked Logan.

They were on the plane coming back home. Logan smiled thinking of the Gilmore Girl.

"Yeah, I missed her." He said making Dexter smile at her friend.

Dexter sat on her boyfriends lap. We continue to make out until they found her way all the way to New York. She was tired from the trip and she wanted to make a quick phone call to her grandmother but realized that it was really late.

"You can see her tomorrow. I promise, we'll go together." Finn reassured his girlfriend as they were getting off the SUV.

They were back home in the comfort of their apartment.

"I miss this." She express as she jumped in her bed with Finn carrying their bags into the apartment.

:)

...