ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ⁻ᵒⁿᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒⁿᵉˡⁱᵉˢᵗ ⁿᵘᵐᵇᵉʳ

ᵗʷᵉᵗʸ⁻ᵒ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᵉˡⁱᵉˢᵗᵘᵐᵇᵉʳ

"Logan is our friend!" Dexter exclaimed out to her boyfriend.

Finn rolled his eyes at her, he huffed.

"We both know that he once was something more!" Finn argued with her.

Dexter took a step back, he threw it back in her face. Yes, Logan was once a more intimate partner towards her.

"That's over! You know that, I'm with you." Dexter said sitting on his lap.

Finn looked up at the ceiling to avoid looking at her. She put her hands on his shoulder to rub them gently.

*

"Happy Birthday!"

She woke to see her boyfriend with some eggs benedict and coffee. She smiled looking at him.

"Finn, love, thank you." Dexter said getting up to take the tray.

He leaned down to give her a kiss, he sat down on the bed. They ate together in silence.

*

"The Hayden Law Firm is a prominent law firm that is based off of Connecticut, New York, and Boston."

Dexter stood in her family mansion listening to her great-grandfather, he was dreading on about how important the Hayden family name is.

"Dexter, you are a special girl. The family name rests on your shoulders, yours and Gigi's. Your idiot father, he gave you to us. I'm so proud of you." He said about her.

Finn was giving a smile, he had a hand on her knee. They were being entertained by her family for her 21st birthday.

"Thank you, grandfather." Dexter said as her family clapped.

Dexter put in her best fake smile looking at her family who she barely knew. She was happy to see Finn, her friends, and her grandmother. Rory was sitting with Logan, she was going to have a party the next day.

The one person she wanted, her mother.

Dexter sighed as she drank some of her wine. She put her fake smile back on her face looking at the crowd.

"I'm so proud to be apart of the Hayden family. I know that I will continue to make our family proud and be successful for many generations to come."

*

The party that Emily threw for Rory was nice. Dexter could see her mother and her new fiancée.

"Lorelai." Dexter said.

Her mother turned around to see her. Dexter had a smile on her face, she wanted to say so many things.

"Happy birthday." Her mother said before leaving with her fiancée.

Dexter had a smile on her face, she was so happy to have that moment with her mother. Finn warp his arms around her. They turned to see the people were singing to Rory.

:)

...