ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵒˡˡʰᵒᵘˢᵉ

Dexter was shopping with Logan. It was to show his new girlfriend off.

"A Birkin purse?" Dexter joked looking at the store.

It looked like Logan was giving it some thought. He was holding some of her bags.

"Why not?" He asked waking in the store.

As Logan was walking in the store, Dexter was in shock that he was willing to get her a Birkin purse. It was such an extravagant gift.

"She would definitely say, 'I love you.'". The woman said promoting a pink purse.

*

When she returned home with all her shopping bags. Dexter never really had money so she was excited to use it.

"So who did you go with? Rosemary? Stephanie? Those girls can out shop a mall." Finn said to her.

Finn was looking at all the shopping bags. She put all the bags on the couch and turned away from him.

"I went with Logan." She said not wanting to look at him.

"Logan?" He asked her, she still was not looking at him.

"He needed help with Rory, he wanted to buy her a bag." She said to him looking at him.

The glare in his eyes softened, she gave him a soft smile.

"I'm sorry, I know we all are friends but it's just I can't forget what he did." Finn said.

He was putting some bags off the couch. Then taking a seat, Finn let out a sigh looking at his beautiful strawberry blonde girlfriend.

:)

...