ʷᵒᵐᵉⁿ ᵒᶠ qᵘᵉˢᵗⁱᵒⁿᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵃˡˢ

It went by too fast for her.

Dexter's grandfather passed away. She stood by her grandmother side they always knew he was sick but didn't think he would pass away so soon.

She laid on her grandmothers bed in Hayden Manor. She couldn't stop tears from falling. She knew her father was probably heartbroken by this they've always had a complicated relationship but all she knew is that she was hurting as well. When they both heard the news he just bailed.

"No mate, she's just been lying in bed." She heard Finn on the phone.

"We're at the manor, her grandparents place." Finn said.

Hayden Manor will be passed down to her when her grandpa passes away. It is now her home, her grandmother didn't have the rights to the manor. Her grandpa wanted to make sure that she will always have the Manor in her name. It's not like she will get any use of it she still in college living in a nice apartment with her boyfriend. She will most likely use it in the future due to her boyfriend being the second son.

"Dex?" Logan asked, she sat up to look at her friend.

He could see the tear stain on her face with red puffy eyes. He knew that her grandpa was someone that she loves very much. He walked towards her and laid right beside her. She just cried in his chest as Finn came behind her and hugged her from behind.

"He's gone." She whispered out to them.

Her tears were uncontrollable. She knows that she would have to take over her grandfathers company knowing that her father wasn't getting any of it. Her grandfather owned many lawyer offices and attorneys. Now she has to step up and take control of it. She's grateful to have her grandmother still in her life to help her with it.

:)

...