ˢᵖʳⁱⁿᵍ

ˢᵖʳⁱⁿᵍ

It was very rough to move her entire family back to Connecticut. It was very difficult for Finn as well to come back and live in the Hayden family mansion. He also understood that this was something that she needed to do. Of course, it doesn't ease any of his concerns with their sons.

"I'm not saying that! Stop twisting my words! I'm just saying that it would be easier for me to live there." Finn was trying to reason with her.

They were arguing again about Finn wanting to move back to New York to their place back in Manhattan. it didn't bother her that he wanted to go back. It did bother her, however, when he wanted to take their sons with him.

"They are our boys! Not just your sons." She yelled at him.

She already enrolled her sons to a school over here in Hartford.

"You are always working! I'm the one that has to take care of our boys."

Once he said that, it actually made her take a step back. Has she become her father? Leaving her boys so she can work on the career.

"You're right." She said.

She had some tears in her eyes. It made her heart sink, Finn stopped his anger and took her in his arms.

*

Finn finally got a good directing job! he was so excited he was creating a film in Woodbury, which was next to Star Hollow. He was so excited for it.

"I'm close to home, our boys will stay here with you." He said to her.

Finn was spending time with Dexter in the common room as he discussed that he was giving the boys to stay with her back in Hartford. He was doing a film in Woodberry, which required him to stay there.

"That's fine. I can just reenroll them. It's not a big problem." She said to him.

She was clearly irritated with him, the whole reason why her sons were with him so they can continue living a stable life back in Manhattan, where he said he was going to stay. Obviously that's not happening since he's moving to Woodbury to work on a film.

*

"Matt! Please don't hit your brother." Dexter said to her boys.

Gigi was dressed in her Chilton Academy uniform. She was going to an alumni event that her older sister Rory was going to speak on.

"I'll be back!" Gigi yelled out.

Dexter waved at her little sister off, the boys stopped hitting each other.

"Mom, is dad coming home tonight?" Alan asked her.

She looked at her boys to see Finn in them. They had his curly dark hair with her eyes. Dexter could see that they looked just like him.

"He should be here." She said to him.

She watched her boys play around in the common room. She just knew they were going to trouble, which made her smile.

*

Finn was doing his best for this film. He's done a few producing jobs for television and he's only directed one television short film.

This is new for him.

It was a film that wasn't short, and it could be nominated for some thing.

Finn was startled with a phone call, it's scared him when he picked up his phone and saw the caller ID. It was Logan. He sighed before answering it.

"Yes, Logan." He said.

"Finn, my man. I need a favor." His friend asked.

Finn helped out his old friend Logan for Rory. She needed a job. it seems like she was having trouble maybe bringing up her career so Logan and Finn were able to talk about Finn's connections with GQ.

:)

...