ᵇʳⁱᵈᵉˢᵐᵃⁱᵈˢ ʳᵉᵛⁱˢⁱᵗᵉᵈ

"Dad, thank you for taking her."

It didn't bother her that her father was more involved with her grandmother.

"Yeah, I know she misses him." He said to her.

Her little sister was soiled rotten and terror on every nanny. The difference of the neglect between the sisters is Dexter had nothing but Gigi had everything.

The similarities between them is no mother liked them, father chooses Rory over them.

*

"Honor! Thank you for inviting us. I love your dress!" Dexter said.

Finn and Dexter were dressed nice for Logan sister wedding. Dexter in a burgundy floor length dress while Finn is in a black tie outfit.

"I'm so happy to see you. So beautiful." Honor said kissing her cheek.

Dexter looked around to see her sister but no luck. Logan looked confused as well however Dexter could see the bridesmaids looking smug.

"Where's Rory?" Finn asked her.

"I'm not sure. Logan said she was here." Dexter said looking around.

However, Dexters and Logan past was revealed.

*

Rory sat in shock, she didn't want to believe what the bridesmaids told her.

Her sister and Logan.

Rory knew that her and Finn had a relationship that was experimental and open.

But Logan, her boyfriend with her sister.

"I can't believe it." Rory said with some tears down her face.

She cleaned herself up but still shock. When Logan came in the room asking about her whereabouts.

"You didn't say a word. You just let me walk into a room full of girls you'd had sex with. Oh, no, wait, I'm sorry, you only had sex with two of them. And one you just "fooled around with," whatever that means. She spared me the parameters of the fooling around. You want to fill me in?" Rory explained to her boyfriend.

"Rory." Logan tried to say.

He was more worried if she found out about him and Dexter.

"You know what? Never mind, what about you and Dexter?" She asked getting up from her chair.

"That was a long time ago. I didn't cheat on you with those girls. Dexter, Dexter." Logan tried to explain himself.

Rory could see his face drop with the mention of Dexter. She has never felt jealousy towards her sister, because in all honestly, she knows the favoritism. She doesn't try to correct it or fix it but she knows it definitely that Logan has a spot in his heart for her sister, for Dexter.

"Dexter, she's been my friend. Yes, there was a time when I wanted something more. It doesn't matter now! She's with Finn and I'm with you!" Logan said to her.

"No! You love her!" Rory yelled out.

Them arguing was loud and Finn was looking for the bathroom. He could hear Rory and Logan fighting.

"I love you! I didn't cheat on you or lie to you!" Logan yelled at her.

"You didn't tell me! Of course not! Why would I want you to be hurt and upset and angry?" He asked her.

Finn knew he shouldn't be listening to this. But this was something he needed to hear.

"Did something happen between you two?" Rory asked upset.

"Dexter! Between you and Dexter! Has something happened between you two while we were together?"

She needed to know the truth. He stood quiet, he didn't know if he should say it or not. Finn was waiting for his answer.

"I kissed her, it was just companionship, okay? It meant nothing, she pushed be away!" He said to her.

Rory face dropped, Dexter was supposed to be the second to everything. Yet, she was first in Logan heart.

"Don't be at the apartment between 10 and 1 tomorrow."

Finn left them, he was clearly upset with the news. Dexter didn't tell him.

:)

...