ʰᵃᵘⁿᵗᵉᵈ ˡᵉᵍ

ʰᵃᵘᵗᵉᵈ ˡᵉᵍ

It was strange day. Her dad came to her dorm, he was looking for her everywhere. Then came a boy that said that  she lived in the single dorm. The guys were all studying at her place with her, Finn was smoking into a loud rapid knocking on her door.

She got up from her seat to open the door to see her dad so stressed out.

"Dad?" She asked worried and shocked.

The guys looked to see him, Finn trashed his cigarette hiding it from Christopher.

"We need to go." He said, he went in her apartment as the guys starting getting their things to leave.

"What? Where?" She asked confused with her dad.

"You are going to meet your grandparents, mother and sister. Come on." He said rushing her. She got her purse.

"Okay, guys lock up my dorm and study." She said as her dad dragged her out.

*

They stood in front of a beautiful house. It was her mother parents home supposedly her dad and mother have many great memories.

"Please dad. What's going on?" She asked fixing her Yale shirt.

She was wearing plain black jeans with some dark blue vans. He didn't say anything to her but ring a door bell, a maid opens the door and her dad rushed in the house.

"Lor, I need to talk to you." He said walking in the dinner room.

Dexter followed behind him, she saw a young woman and teenage girl cross each other and older well dressed woman in front of her dad.

"Chris, what are you doing here?" She asked him.

"You won't return my calls!" Her dad risen his voice at the young woman.

"Did you do this?" The young woman asked the well dressed older woman.

"I didn't do this." She answered the young woman.

"I knew you'll be here. You'll have me no choice." He told her. Dexter wasn't sure how to be in the issue.

"After I said to stay out of it." The young woman told the well dressed older woman.

"I didn't do this." The well dressed older woman replied.

"You have to go." The young woman said getting up from the dinner table.

"I'm not going into you'll talk to me..." Her dad said as they walked out of the dinner room, Dexter stood there not sure what to do.

"Christopher! Lorelai! Come back here." The older well dressed woman commanded.

"Why won't you'll call me back?" He asked the young woman. They were in another room.

"There couldn't be a worse time to have this conversation." Lorelai told her dad.

"Really? It seems the only time to have this conversation." Her dad sassed the young woman, he started to walk to the other room.

"Look go home. I will talk to you tomorrow." Lorelai told her dad as she followed him to the other room.

"Well sure I believe that." He said as his back was faced her.

"Hey I never lied to you. There's no reason to doubt my word." Lorelai told him.

"45 unreturned phone calls isn't a reason?" He said as he turned around to face her.

"No it isn't." Lorelai told him.