ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ

ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ

*.✧*✩‧₊˚♡˚₊‧✩*✧.*

Dexter never really fully healed her relationship with her father

Dexter never really fully healed her relationship with her father. It still was traumatic and painful for her to talk to him. Her relationship with her mother never really fixed either.

Her relationship with Rory definitely improved. She's not sure if it's because they both got pregnant around the same time.

Her life definitely changed a lot.

She was no longer the sad little girl hiding in her room from her angry dad. Instead she was the very confident 32-year-old with two kids, a loving husband, and a baby on the way.

*

"Mom! Alan took the car!"

Dexter sighed as she look outside from her office to see her son Alan take the car while Matt and Alexis were trying to stop him. She chuckled watching her children yelling for her.

"Dad!" She heard her son yelled.

She could see from her office Finn going outside to stop the children from fighting each other. He also was trying to stop Alan from driving out with the car. She could see that he was scolding them as they all walked towards the house, making her chuckle even more.

*

She was very lucky that both her sons got her intelligence and not their dads. Nothing against Finn. It's just that the only reason why he got to Yale, was because he slept with the recruiter. Something that she didn't want her sons to do.

"Now, you have everything?" She was stressing with her twin boys.

Finn and her were making sure they had everything. Her son said they wanted the most authentic of college so they wouldn't let her orphan pay for them to have their own special room. Instead they had a crappy dorm room that they had to share with three other people.

"Mom, Matt and I have everything. Don't worry too much." Alan said to his mother.

She smiled at her boys. Finn took her in his arms.

"Let's go." He said making Dexter tearful.

Dexter hugged her  two boys one last time. She knows she's going to see them again. This is not the last time she was going to see them but she really loved her boys.

"It's over." Finn said, they were driving back to Hartford.

Two boys in college and their little girl, Alexis was in high school now.

"It's just the beginning for them."

:)

...