ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡᵉᵈ ᵉᵍᵍˢ

"You suck, you know that right?" Dexter tells Logan as they were at the pub drinking coffee.

Finn sat next to her having an arm over her shoulder.

"Don't get mad at me, its just a game." Logan said putting all the cards away.

"Ugh, I give up." Dexter said making the guys laugh at her. her phone was ringing making her look down at her phone to answer.

"Hello?" Dexter asked, Finn thumb rubbed her shoulder.

"Dexter! Its be Sherrie!" Sherrie said happy on the phone.

"Oh, Sherrie how are you?" Dexter said getting up from her seat to go to a less loud place.

"I'm doing good, so I want to call to invite you to my baby shower." She said, Dexter closes her eyes not sure if she really wanted to go.

"A baby shower? Yes, sure why not." Dexter said. Sherrie gave Dexter address she needed to know. Dexter walked back to the table with a shock face.

"What's wrong love?" Finn asked seeing the look on her face.

"I got a invite from Sherrie to go to her baby shower." She said making the guys laugh at her.

"Oh dear god, you in a room with girls? I don't see it." Colin said, the guys nod in agreement.

"It's not my fault you guys are my only friends." She said taking a seat.

"True." Logan said.

*

Finn sigh as he pulled up in front of Sherrie and Dexter's dad place. Where there was green balloons. Dexter held the gift in her lap, the gift was something special to Dexter it was her old blanket and new pair of baby shoes.

"You got this love." Finn told her, he kissed her cheek. She smiled and opened the door to get out and walk in.

She went up to see the door and knock on it to see a young woman, making her come in. She looks around to see too much bright pretty women that are too cheering for her. She sat by herself putting the gift with the others. She sat on a chair just eating and watching the women into Sherrie came in with her mother and sister.

"Come in, come in." Dexter heard Sherrie say.

"Nice place." Lorelai tells her.

"Very nice." Rory tells her.

"Well, it's a work in progress. It was so bachelor pad before- rock posters, modular furniture, magazines everywhere. I would pick up a tv guide, and it would be three months old." She heard Sherrie tell them. It really was a mess, that was her whole life. Sherrie came to the living room with them.

"Well, here's the gang." Sherrie said as all the women said hello to them.

"You've got Gail, Jody, Maureen, Linda, Susan, and Alice. This is Christopher's other daughter, the famous Rory and I did a little arm-twisting got her mother to come in, too." Sherrie told her friends.

"The more, the merrier." The woman said in a purple sweater.

"Mojito?" A woman in a brown dress shirt asks them.

"Oh that you don't need to twist my arm for. " Lorelai tells her.

"Oh Rory, Dex and I will not be the only ones imbibing-and G.G." Sherrie said pointing out Dexter who just smiled.

"Who?" Rory asked.

'G.G.-short for Georgia. The two g's." Sherrie explains to them.

"That's cute." Rory tells her with a smile.