ᵖᵃʳᵗⁱⁿᵍˢ

ᵖᵃʳᵗⁱⁿᵍˢ

It's graduation day!

"I'm so happy!" Dexter said.

They were dressed and ready to go.

*

"Flasky is here!" Logan said.

They were in line getting ready to get on the stage. The group was all drinking then they were called.

"Dexter Hayden!"

She went on stage, her sister was cheering for her in the back. Her grandmother was proud sitting with the Huntzberger family.

She wanted her mother.

Her grandparents from her mother side couldn't come, her father and little sister were taking her for dinner with her grandmother.

*

"Where's Finn?" Her grandmother asked.

The graduation was finally over now it's time to deal with her family.

"He's with his family tonight." She said making them chuckle.

Her family was proud of her, she had her unopened letters for law school. She was too scared to open them.

*

Rory was throwing a going away party. Finn, Colin, and Dexter were all dressed for her party.

London theme.

The group was leaning Logan back to his apartment.

"One more stop!" Colin said to him.

"I can't." Logan told them.

"But tomorrow you'll fly away to London and we will forget all about you." Finn said.

They all laughed knowing they will never forget each other.

"I'm touched, but Rory will be back in a minute." Logan told them.

He was still struggling walking but was doing his best. Dexter had Finn arm around her.

"You know, I'm starting to get the feeling you'd rather be with her than with us." Colin told Logan.

"Impossible." Dexter said to him.

"I appreciate the drinks and the diversion. Your friendship over the years is worth at least a couple pages in my memoir. But as of now, it's goodbye. I'm spending the rest of the night alone with my girl. My girl." Logan told them.

He gave them some slaps as Rory surprised him. She opened the door with a skimpy red dress with a British accent and blonde hair.

The group all went inside as they parted. Dexter went to change in her outfit, in a more English style green dress. They all danced and drank the night away.

"With the bash of a lifetime!" Rory yelled out.

Dexter and the guys brought drink for themselves and Logan. She kissed Finn softly then gave Logan his drink.

"To the Queen!" Colin yelled out.

"To the Queen!" Everyone yelled out in the party.

The party was something to remember, but definitely as they all danced. The apartment was definitely decorated all different England memorial.

Finn had a crown on his head as him and Dexter were clearly making out.

"Okay, love birds!" Colin yelled out.

They laughed as Dexter got off his lap to get another beer.

"Dex."

She turned to see Logan, he looked sad still.

"Take care of her for me." He said, they both look to see Rory on the couch drinking.

"She's my sister, I'm always by her side." She said to him.

:)

...