ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ʰᵒᵐᵉ

ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ʰᵒᵐᵉ

Dexter was in a very dark place. She's grateful that her boyfriend and her friend group was always soap supporting and loving towards her. Her twin sister apologize to her and called her saying she wish she kind of gotten to know him. She didn't receive a phone call from her mother or her father. She tried calling her father at least a few times in the day to check up on him but he kept avoiding her messages.

That was until she went over there and saw that Rory was talking to her father. She didn't say anything and just watched her go inside the house.

*

"Dexter, I'm so sorry. I know how much you loved your grandpa." Mrs. Huntzberger said giving Dexter a hug.

Dexter sat in the living room with a cigarette and a martini in her hand as many wealthy families came with their condolences. No one said anything as she continues to smoke and drink.

"Thank you so much. Mrs. Huntzberger." Finn excepted the apologies and condolences for the family. The Huntzberger family just smiled and nodded, Logan went to sit next to her. He just held the girl and took her cigarette to put it out.

The whole evening was not very pleasant for Dexter.

Everyone was telling stories of her grandfather happy ones and terrible ones as well. All she could do was stay silent but tears were falling down her face she continues to drink as many martinis that were given to her.

"Love, let's get you some coffee." Finn said getting his girlfriend away from everyone.

He made her some coffee in the small kitchen, he has to stay strong for her, and he knows if he wasn't she would just fall apart. He's been making sure that she's been on task with all of her schoolwork. He's also been helping her grandmother doing calls and getting the company ready for Dexter to take over. His family comes from old Hollywood their directors so this is all new to him.

"Thank you." Dexter said with a sigh.

She explain how grateful she was to him. That she was so happy to have him by her side. He smiled and kissed her softly.

"I love you."

:)

...