ᵇᵘᵗ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃˢ ᶜᵘᵗᵉ ᵃˢ ᵖᵘˢᵏⁱⁿ

Dexter woke up that morning feeling refreshed and a lot better emotionally. She had a very complicated conversation with her grandfather about his well and what will happen after. They both got very emotional about it she didn't want to think about her grandparents suddenly disappearing from her life. But they got all their affairs in order just in case something were to happen to them or they suddenly passed away. It would be stated that she would be in charge of everything nothing would be less to her father or to any of her siblings she tried to convince her grandparents to maybe give them a little portion or some at least but they refused.

Her grandfather didn't like that Rory did not even try to reach out to them. He also didn't like that her father doesn't allow GiGi to spend time with them.

Other than that.

Logan had a very malicious plan for Rory later today. It involved a police outfit the Finn needed, it also would create very big embarrassment for Rory. She tried talking to boys out of it knowing that her twin sister would not appreciate it at all.

Of course, there is that very famous ugly saying, boys will be boys.

*

"I told you." Dexter told Logan.

Logan had told them what happened between him and Rory how she was upset and did not appreciate it at all. Of course that's exactly what Dexter had told him what would happen.

She just laughed it off and told her Logan to apologize and try to make it up to Rory somehow.

:)

...