ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵃᶜᵗ ᶠᵒᵘʳ

ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵃᶜᵗ ᶠᵒᵘʳ

Dexter was in the cab waiting for Logan to leave his apartment. She was going to go with him to the plane to say her goodbyes.

"I'm going to miss you." She said to him.

He smiled and hugged her. They were on their way to the airport.

"I knew that I had to do this but I couldn't imagine it without her." He said sadly.

"You'll be back, she will be here waiting for you. So will I." Dexter told him.

They were at the airport, the man was getting all Logan stuff ready to go. Before he got out of the cab, she gave him a kiss on his cheek. He gave her a small smile, and then left.

*

Dexter has been debating on it for a hot minute talking to her father has always been complicated. Her mother, however, is a completely different story.

She has so many questions about her life, and she doesn't even know where the begin.

Why did she leave me?

Why am I named Dexter?

Why do I feel like this?

She had so many questions that she didn't even realize that she was driving straight to Star Hollows. It made her wake up to see the address the Rory grew up at.

"Who are you?" A blonde woman with a very high-pitched voice yelled at her. 

Dexter just smiled at the lady and drove away. She didn't even realize that she was driving to Star Hollow to begin with.  She didn't even realize that she was driving straight to the same place where her mother and her older sister lived together.

It probably would be better if she just left it all alone.

:)

...