ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵃᶜᵗ ˢⁱˣ

ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵃᶜᵗ ˢⁱˣ

Dexter Hayden and Rory Gilmore relationship has gotten a lot better.

Rory and Logan had decided to postpone their wedding until after Rory has their baby. Dexter was so excited because a month later she found out her and Finn, were finally blessed with another child on the way.

However, another thing to mention is that Dexter still was not allowing Rory to mention her and her in her Gilmore Girl book. She told Rory that she can work around her, but not to mention Dexter's name or Dexter's children. It took a while, but Rory understood and said.

"I won't mention you. Finn agreed to maybe apart of it. But I will say that he has an unnamed girlfriend, who became his unnamed wife."

With that statement alone, Dexter agreed.

*

Dexter relationship with her father was slowly getting better. However, he decided to fulfill his families work, which was so strange for her.

"You can't be head of this family, dad. I been the head since grandpa died." Dexter put her foot down to her father. 

He agreed with her and agreed to be one of her employees. It was amusing to him to see her with a big belly yelling at him.

*

Everything was coming full circle, Dexter was very content with the life she was leaning towards. She was having a little girl. She hasn't told anyone yet it's just her ears only.

"You haven't told me." Finn said with big eyes.

She only smirked as Rory told them the other day she was having a boy.Rory was very excited having a little boy, but she's not gonna lie. She was very very disappointed. 

"It's going to be an Alexis." She said to him.

She swears that she's never seen her husband move so fast. He got so quickly up from the couch, he had a large smile on his face, because he was so excited.

"A girl!" He said to her.

She had a small smile on her as he went in his knees. He kiss her stomach and rubbed her gently.

:)

...