ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒʳᵉˡᵃⁱˢ' ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵈᵃʸ ᵃᵗ ʸᵃˡᵉ

Dexter was happy with Finn in their apartment, it was time for the both of them. Their own place, somewhere that is theirs. They sat on their couch watching some movies into the phone rang. Finn groaned not wanting to get up from Dexter's arms, she smiled and moved softly out of him.

"Who the hell is calling us?" He groaned out watching Dexter answer the phone.

"Hello?" She asked waiting for the other person to answer.

"Dexter! It's me, Rory." Rory answered.

"Oh, Rory. How was Europe?" Dexter asked her twin. She took the phone and went to the kitchen to get some water.

"It was good, I was wondering if you still lived on the Yale campus?" Rory asked, Dexter hadn't been at the campus all summer because she was with the guys all over the world doing stupid shit and moving in with Finn.

"No I'm sorry, I live with my boyfriend." Dexter answer drinking some of her water.

"Boyfriend?" Rory asked with curiously.

"Yeah." Dexter said with a smile on her looking at Finn on the couch with a pout on his face.

"He's pouting on the couch." Dexter said looking at her boyfriend.

"I won't be long then. I just wanted you to know I'm staying on the Yale campus, we can hang out." Rory said, Dexter wanted to get closer to her twin sister.

"That'll be great, just call me." Dexter said, Rory said her good byes. Dexter hung up the phone and turned her attention to her boyfriend who had a pout.

"Babe! It's the first day you have to go." Dexter said pulling Finn off the couch. The guys were sleeping on the floor. Dexter went to the window and opened it.

"uuuuggggghhhh." The guys said when sunlight touched their skin.

"Time to go to class." Dexter said as she pour some cereal in bowls for the guys. This was nothing new, the guys always came off to study or drink.

"Coffee?" Logan asked getting up from the floor. She gave him a mug so he can make his own coffee.

"Thanks." Logan said as the rest of the guys were getting up to eat and get coffee.

*

"God so many people." Colin said looking at all the new freshmen.

"Well, they are new." Dexter said watching parents kissing their children bye.

"Did your family wish you off?" Logan asked her, they watched families with big smiles. They were both close friends and seeing families like this always hurt them.

"God no, I don't think my dad was sober when I left the house." Dexter said watching a father hug his daughter goodbye.

"I don't think I ever seen my father happy that I left his house." Logan said watching them.

"Mates, I got us some coffee. Let's go!" Finn said with holding the coffees giving Dexter a kiss.

:)

...