ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡ ᵖᵃᵘˡ ᵃⁿᵏᵃ

ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡ ᵖᵃᵘˡ ᵃⁿᵏᵃ

"Dex." Finn said hugging Dexter from behind her.

"I know you are still upset but please understand that I want you only." Dexter said to him.

He just held her close to him, she just rubbed his back softly.

*

The gang was all at Rory and Logan's place. Dexter knew she would still be upset with her and Logan.

So she decided she wasn't to go on their trip to Logan's.

"Why not?" Finn whined.

She kissed him as Colin was yelling at them stop. Robert was groaning out insults.

"You know why." She said.

Finn just nodded at her. She watched as they left, this trip was not something she wanted for them.

*

"Oh, she was not happy." Robert said.

As they were in Dexter and Finn place. She was double checking all the maps.

"Do you know why?" Colin asked Dexter.

She said nothing and neither did Finn. Colin and Robert were surprised and confused.

"Spill!" Robert demanded them.

"Logan kissed Dexter." Finn said.

Shocking the boys. They asked millions questions. Dexter did her best to answer them but of course didn't want to give them the full story.

*

The guys were leaving for their trip, Dexter made sure that the guys all had important information. Rory wasn't with her to wish them goodbye.

"Please be safe." Dexter said.

She gave Finn a goodbye kissed as she watched them leave. The plane they were taking them away.

:)

...