ʷᵉᵈᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵉˡˡ ᵇˡᵘᵉˢ

ʷᵉᵈᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵉˡˡ ᵇˡᵘᵉˢ

Dexter Hayden, is now considered the head of the household. She controls all of Hayden manners now. Her father is considered Hayden but because he was disgrace from the name no one really considers him one anymore.

She was invited to her mothers parents, her grandparents renewing their vowes. She was very excited for this event but she noticed that they didn't sit her next to Logan table. They found out they were in both different tables.

Finn was going to be date, her grandma wasn't going due to still being in grieving.

"Your sister going to be the best man?" Finn asked getting his outfit ready for tonight. He had his family crest ring that was emerald on his hand.

"Best woman." Dexter said curling the ends of her hair. She had a beautiful deep green dress with some gold jewelry given to her.

*

"Now where's the bar?" Finn asked making Dexter chuckle. They could see that Logan was with an old friend.

The couple enjoyed themselves while drinking. Dexter didn't know that much about the Gilmore side of her family. Finn's family was also invited, they all sat in a big table together while Logan's family sat at the table next to them.

"Dexter, you look beautiful." The head of Huntzberger family said looking at her.

"Thank you, Mr. Huntzberger. You look great and your wife looks absolutely stunning." Dexter told him making the man smile as the Morgan's cutting in with their own greetings.

*

The couple had the greatest time together. They danced, drink and had the most interesting conversations with the Gilmore family.

"You're the only woman I want to dance with." Finn told her as they danced together.

"Finn..."

"Let me." He cut her off looking into her eyes.

"You're the only woman that I want to be with. I know it's too early to talk about the future but I want to give you something no promises that I am yours." He said as they stop dancing. He pulled out a family crest ring similar to his. With the family initial on it.

"I want you to know that I am yours. That you're the only woman that I wanna dance with, talk to endlessly, and someone's I want to start a future with." He said as Dexter wore the ring, she kissed him softy.

"I love you."

:)

...