ʷᵉ'ᵛᵉ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵐᵃᵍⁱᶜ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ

ʷᵉ'ᵛᵉ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵐᵃᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ

"Dexter, I will be with Emily planning our dinner. Don't expect me for dinner, sweetheart. Maybe another time."

Her grandmother, Francine. She had been a sad widow. Just doing her best to be there for her grand daughters.

"Okay, please be safe." Was all Dexter said to her grandmother.

*

Dexter was looking at Finn. He had a big smirk looking at Dexter. She had been studying for her exams coming up.

"You have to study." Dexter said to him.

They were studying together in their apartment. He had some film books and her applications for law schools.

"Yes, but why when I will have a rich lawyer girlfriend?" He asked with a smirk.

She smiled at him. She studied as hard as she could. She needed to pass these exams to graduate with Logan, Finn, and Colin.

*

Dexter was getting dressed for Rory event for the DAR. She was representing the Hayden family with Finn by her side. She was dressed in a burgundy dress while he was in an all black outfit.

"Darling, you look so beautiful." He said giving her a kiss.

She smiled as she let him take her to his car. As they go to the event, they immediately notice how pack it was and how very on theme. USO, was perfect with the sever dressed up, food in point.

Dexter did her greetings with Finn, her face hurt from fake smiling. It was a miracle from her not busting out a laughter or making a rude comment. Finn had a gentle grip on her side. She could see her grandparents from her mother side dancing.

"Dex!"

Finn and Dexter turned to see her sister, Rory wearing a nice outfit.

"You throw a hella posh party." Finn said to her sister making Dexter hit his chest gently.

"Thank you guys for coming. Please enjoy the food and the band." She said to them.

They enjoyed themselves together at the event. It was very posh but she had to make face.

*

Dexter and Finn were leaving the event. They had a hurt faces but filled bellies.

"No more food." Finn said making her nod at him.

:)

...